It Hurts Tetsuya!

Kuroko slipped away from the group as dinner ended, telling Riko that he was going to check up on Nakamura. Giving him a nod, she told him that everyone else would gather there shortly so they could all check on her. As he went ahead of the group, he bought a bottle of water on his way to her room for her. Arriving at the door, he knocked to see if she would answer, only to be met with silence. Sliding the door open, he saw the girl laying in her bed, noting that her chest was rising at a steady pace. Shutting the door behind him, he approached her, getting onto his knees as he put his hand to her forehead, seeing that she was a little sweaty and warm. As he lifted his hand, he checked the room to see if they had tissue to wipe her sweat when Nakamura started to groan. As she slowly blinked and rubbed her eyes, she realized she wasn't wearing her glasses. Confused with where she was, she started to panic until she felt another presence in the room. Despite her missing her glasses, she was still able to make out the shape of the person and notice their light blue hair.

Asking Kuroko what happened, he handed her the glasses, telling her that she had fallen asleep while talking to Midorima and Izuki had brought her back to her room. After answering her question, Kuroko opened the bottle of water that he bought earlier, passing it to her as she said her thanks. After drinking some water, Nakamura fanned herself, thinking the room was warmer than she remembered. Asking her if she wanted to change, Kuroko got up to bring her bag over to her, however, not wanting Kuroko to do everything for her, Nakamura also stood up only to stagger. Kuroko caught her, worried that she shouldn't be moving around yet, and told her to lay back down. As they made eye contact, Kuroko's eyes widened as he realized what was happening.

~Meanwhile~

Everyone from Seirin had gathered, heading to Riko's room so they could check up on Nakamura. Arriving in front of her room, Riko was about to open the door when the whole team could hear whimpering. Leaning on the door, everyone put their ears to the door to see if they could hear what was being said. 

"Tetsuya it hurts!"

"Well if you stop moving, it wouldn't hurt as much."

"I can't help it. It's uncomfortable."

"Just bear with me for a while."

"Oww stop pushing first."

"I can't and you know that."

"It's too big thoughhh."

"Nakamura-san, don't be a child and just bear with it for a little bit."

"But there's so much blood!"

Everyone blushed on the spot, thinking of what their manager and the phantom sixth man were currently doing. Not being able to handle his kouhais doing something so inappropriate (before he could experience it), Hyuuga threw the door open before anyone could stop him, causing all of them to fall into the room. As they looked up, everyone saw Nakamura and Kuroko sitting across from each other as the girl's bloody nose had just stopped. Turning their heads to the door, Nakamura and Kuroko were surprised to the whole team sprawled before them on the floor. Riko immediately stood up, taking her paper fan to smack Hyuuga in the head for being rash and smaking everyone else for the inappropriate thoughts she knew were running through her heads. 

Riko apologized to them and asked Nakamura how she was feeling. Telling them that she was feeling fine now, just a little light headed from the bloody nose, Kuroko had stood up, offering his hand to help her up. She took his hand and got up, Kuroko hugging her body as she was still unsteady getting onto her feet, and Hyuuga pointed at them, saying that they shouldn't be so close (and misleading) for the team. Kuroko and Nakamura only looked at each other, realizing that the team (minus Kagami) didn't know about them.

"Captain, what do you think we are? Nakamura-san and I are childhood friends."

"Eh? You guys are childhood friends? Not girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"Huh? You guys thought that we were dating? Tetsuya has Satsuki."

"What? What do you mean I have Momoi-san?"

"Don't you like her?"

"I never said that."

"But you never turned down her confession. And you always allow her to throw herself at you."

"I can't turn down a confession I never received. And I let Momoi-san do that to me because I know she wouldn't listen to me if I told her to stop."

"That doesn't mean it's appropriate to continue to let it happen."

"I'm not interested in her like that though."

"It's still misleading though, especially for Satsuki."

Seeing the conversation go in a bad direction, Riko slapped Hyuuga once more for acting on impulse and apologized for being rude. Pushing everyone out so Kuroko and Nakamura could continue their conversation on their own, Riko commented that she was glad to see Nakamura feeling well and that she would have one of the members bring dinner for her shortly. As the door shut behind Riko, Nakamura turned away from Kuroko, not sure how to continue on with where they left off. As they sat in silence for a few minutes, Nakamura only fiddled with her fingers before Kuroko decided to open his mouth.

"I don't like Momoi-san."

"Yeah, well, I thought you did like Satsuki."

"Well now you know that I don't."

"Yeah, but I thought you and her would've been a cute couple though."

"You think me and Momoi-san would be cute together?"

Kuroko put his hand on Nakamura's cheek, forcing her to look at him. 

"I'm not interested in Momoi-san, I-"

Before Kuroko could finish his sentence, there was a knock at the door. Going over to open it, Nakamura saw Koganei holding a tray with rice porridge, telling her that Mitobe made it for her. As she thanked him for bringing it and asked him to thank Mitobe for her, Kuroko took it as his cue to leave so she could eat dinner in peace. Saying good night to her, Nakamura watched as Kuroko left her room, wondering how the conversation would've gone.

I wonder what Tetsuya was going to say