Author's Note - Discontinued

Hello to everyone who actually read this book!

Thank you for supporting me and reading this until now! This is my first work, so I wasn't sure what to think about it. I initially only began writing this book to kill time during the quarantine, but I actually found it kind of fun to write.

For the people who left comments and voted, thank you! Also, if you left any comments that you wanted me to answer but I didn't, sorry about that! I initially only started writing this book because of COVID and to work on my writing. I didn't want to focus on views or votes or anything like that, so I muted my notifications.

It wasn't until I reached the end of the anime and published that last chapter about Seririn vs. Rakuzan that I actually looked at the comments for that chapter.

It's been about half a year since I last updated and during that time, I did a lot of thinking and I think I will discontinue this book. 

Writing this book definitely helped me gain a little confidence as a writer. Comparing my chapters at the beginning of the book and at the end, I can see how my writing style changed as I continued to write. I had a few chapters left that I wanted to write, but seeing how my writing style is inconsistent leaves an unsatisfied feeling.

I also have a better idea of how to write characters, plot ideas, etc., so I may rewrite this book or do another Kuroko no Basket fanfiction but focus on a different school.

I also have been coming up with fanfiction ideas for other animes, but I haven't decided to publish anything (So far, I have ideas for a Haikyuu and a Diamond no Ace fanfiction). It's because I'm still starting out as a writer so there's a lot of anxiety and fear about how my writing will be received. However, I do want my writing to improve so I might eventually publish a new fanfiction.

I think this first fanfiction of mine was somewhat okay as practice by following the anime plotline, but I also want to try writing fanfiction with more ideas of my own.

But that's all.

Sorry to disappoint those who were looking forward to the chapters I said I was going to publish! >.<

Thank you once more to everyone who read this book until now! It means a lot to me as a writer just starting out and I hoped you enjoyed it!

~ Until next time ~