We Won't Lose!

Seeing Kagami stop the Mirage Shot and Thor's Hammer while in the Zone, Seirin was beginning to see hope in winning the game.

Only someone in the Zone could stop Kagami-kun. I would say Himuro-san could do it, but he isn't a prodigy, so he probably won't be able to enter the Zone. The only one possible would be Atsushi, but I don't know for sure if he loves basketball or not

As Nakamura thought about the possibility of Kagami being stopped by Yosen, a time out was called and the teams returned to their benches. Koganei was excited to see the team still be able to score and Kagami being able to stop the aces of Yosen.

"Amazing! We could really win! Kagami's too amazing!"

Riko got upset at how relaxed Koganei seemed to be.

"Hey! It's too early to celebrate."

Nakamura looked at the scoreboard and noticed Seirin was behind by four points, 64-60, with three minutes remaining in the game.

At least we're controlling the flow of the game

As Riko discussed what to do for the last few minutes of the game, Nakamura looked up from her notes when she heard Fukui suddenly start yelling.

Is Yosen fighting with one another? Did Atsushi throw in the towel?

Nakamura wasn't shocked to see their coach hold the shinai as the members seemed to be talking to Murasakibara, but she was shocked when Himuro threw a right hook at the purple giant. As the second year ace clutched Murasakibara's shirt and yell at him, Nakamura was shocked once more when he began to cry.

Oh god, is Yosen okay?

As Himuro released Murasakibara, the purple giant approached the coach and took a hair tie from her. As the time out ended, Seirin was worried about Yosen as they seemed to be fighting, but as the teams stepped back on court, the players could see the look in all the Yosen players had changed.

With the tension high on the court, Nakamura was worried about Kagami being in the Zone.

Kagami-kun is sweating a lot and there's still three minutes left. Can he last until the end of the game?

As the game resumed, Seirin could tell that not only Murasakibara, but Himuro also had a breakthrough. The Yosen player was able to fake Izuki, Hyuuga, and Kuroko within seconds and was open ot perform his mirage shot. Kagami jumps to block the player, but Himuro passes to Murasakibara, who jumps and attempts a dunk. Kagami was quick to block him too, but the double ace expected the boy to block. Everyone was shocked to see Murasakibara pass the ball back to Himuro, who shot and scored two points.

That's the first time Atsushi has passed the ball...... He's actually playing with the team... He's using teamwork for once...

Nakamura wrote down notes, not expecting such a change from Murasakibara. As the teams repositioned themselves for the next play, Yosen was surprised to see Kagami change to being the point guard now. By being the point guard and performing quick passes with the team, Kagami was able to score four points against Yosen.

Us, who focus on team plays, is relying only on Kagami-kun on offense, while Yosen is playing together with Atsushi on offense. I would've never guessed this would happen... But if we don't strengthen our defense, then any missed shots are going to be fatal

As Nakamura thought about how the flow of the game has changed within the last few minutes of the game, Riko turned to her and asked if she could go get Kiyoshi from the medical office. Giving a nod, Nakamura stood up and put her clipboard on the bench before finding the center player.