TWENTY NINE

My body is still buzzing. I tried to keep my eyes steady but I was also half-embarassed to meet his gaze due to my full nakedness. Humawak ako sa balikat niya at niyakap siya para takpan ang sarili ko. His nose grazed through my neck and the warm breath whispering worships on my skin made me arched my body more. His hand on my lower back couldn't stop the slow sensual caresses, na tila ba may muling pinupukaw na buhay sa loob ko.

"Hmm..." I purred and tried to rock my hips slow.

My still drenched core is already pulsing fast when it got in rough contact with the steel rigidness beneath his jeans.

I slid my hands from his shoulder down to his hard chest. Mariin at mabagal kong pinadausdos ang kamay hanggang sa maabot ang nangungulila sa ibaba. I held the button and was ready to snap it but Angelov caught my hand in only a matter of seconds.

"Shh...tsk, tsk." A raspy chuckle rumbled behind his lips.

Inatras ko ang mukha at nagtataka siyang tinignan sa lasing ko nang mga mata. I caught his devilish smirk but it didnt last when he tilted his head to angle a deep kiss on my lips. It was slower this time, and much shorter when he pulled back in a heartbeat.

I watched his eyes in silence, studying me like I am his latest muse. Hindi ko mapigil ang bumalot na panginginig. His brooding gaze dragged over my body like a shadow of dark casting lust all over my flesh. It was also full of wonder as if his unspoken compliments trailed a blaze from my face down to my stark nudity.

The way I see his obvious curiosity drinking me in, it makes my heart beat even faster than intended, full of warmth that suffocates in a good way because for the very first time, someone has seen the whole of me in a way where I don't have to hide anything.

Whether I'm bare or sheltered in opulence, bruised or glossed in porcelain, he accepted me as how I have also embraced the whole of him.

Sinundan ko ang kamay niya na may inaabot sa gilid. My eyes rounded when he scooped a color in one of the unlidded paint cans. Angelov didn't leave his gaze off mine when he dabbed the paint on my chest!

"Angelov..." His name faded on my tongue as I looked down.

Thick and rich pink is dribbling from my chest down to my stomache. Its texture cold and sticky, Angelov squeezed the color deep into my skin and spread it all over my chest, only stopping to cover my boob in his palm. He played one peaked nipple then kneaded my mound so hard I can see him lose himself the way he bit his bottom lip and with eyes clouded in dark yearning.

Dumaan ang kamay niya sa aking baywang para ikalat ang kulay hanggang sa aking likod. I wasn't able to find out the color that crept on my back a while ago but when his hand went back wiping in front, I see the traces of pink transitioned into pastel purple leaving some thin streaks of blue behind it.

Sa kabila ng nararamdaman kong intensidad ay nakuha pang umanib ang mangha. The way he scattered the colors turned me on. I breathed hard and closed my eyes, tilting my head up as he continued to play with the colors like my body is his canvas. He scooped another round of pink then pushed his hand into my hair at the nape. He fisted it before pulling my head to his face to meet his abrasive kisses.

Namantsahan ng rosas ang aking buhok na unti-unti nang inaangkin ng itim. It's like he wanted to turn back to the day we first met when my hair was still in bright rose gold. As if he could hear my thoughts, his hand moved to the outer part of my hair and slid his coloured hand down and back to my nape. A whimper let loose from the bite he did to my lips as he pushed my face once more. Gumanti ako nang parehong lalim ng halik habang sinasapo ang dibdib ko para bigyan din siya ng aking kulay.