Triwizard tournament and sleeples nights

I was sat at the Gryffindor table with Angelina Johnson and Katy bell. We were watching people put their names in the goblet of fire. "Here we go lads." Fred and George busted in "cooked it up just this morning."
"It's not going to work." Hermione said in a sing song voice.  "Yeah and whys that granger?" Fred said. "You see this," Hermione pointed around the blue ring around the goblet. "This is an age line."
"And." George said. "And he's not going to be fooled by something as dim witted as an ageing potion." She said
"But that's why it's so clever." Fred said
"Because it's so pathetically dim witted." George finished. I laughed knowing it wasn't going to work. "Ready Fred." George said "ready George." Fred said shaking up the potions.  "Bottoms up." They both said linking arms and drinking. They jumped into the circle and cheers erupted in the hall, they put their names in and nothing happened we all cheered again but then the goblet spat their name out and they both grew beards. "You said!" George shouted "No you said!" Fred shouted back as they started fighting "fight fight fight fight!" We all chanted but then we all stopped as victor krum came in. He smiled at me slightly causing me to blush just a bit. He put his name in and left.

"The Yule ball has been a triwizard tradition for centuries." McGonagall said. Girls were on the right and boys on the left. "It is quite simply a dance." She said the girls got exited while all the boys huffed. "Inside every girl is a swan feat to spread it's wings and take flight and inside every boy is a lordly lion ready to prance." All the boys huffed "it's a tradition as I'm not having you all act like a bambling, bumbling and of baboons." She said "Fred try saying that five times faster bambling bumbling band of baboons" George said "bambling bumbling band of baboons."
"Bambling bumbling band of baboons."
"Bambling bumbling band of baboons." They whispered
"Something is about to burst out if Elenor Midge but I don't think it's a swan." Ron chuckled quietly
"Mr weasley if you will." She said to Ron. He walked up to McGonagall "now take my waist." She said "where." Ron said very embarrassed "my waist."
"One two three  one two three." She counted as the twins mocked and started slow dancing "never let him forget this." Harry said "never." The twins agreed "everyone on your feet." She said. I was hoping Fred would ask to dance but he asked Angelina instead. No one knew about my crush on Fred. "Grace would you like to dance with me?" Harry asked. I took his hand and we started waltzing. Harry was like my younger brother. "Wow your good." Harry said "thank you coming from a wealthy pure blood family we have many balls." I said to him as he nodded.

"Oh I'm so excited." Katey jumped about. "Guys can I tell you something." I asked. We sat in a circle on the floor of our dorm. "Go on Gracie." Angi said. "I really like Fred." I said to them both "ahhhh yesss." Katey and Angi squealed.  "Ok guys chill bet he doesn't even like me back but I think krums got an eye for me." I laughed "but hey Angi if he asks you to the ball which I'm sure he will go with him ok." I said to her. She smiled and nodded. "Ok now dress shopping on Saturday?" I offered. They nodded enthusiastically. And we got into bed. I put on some nice pjs

It was 1:30am and I couldn't sleep

It was 1:30am and I couldn't sleep. "Well there goes my good nights sleep" I said to myself and got up I slid on my slippers and dressing robe.

 "Well there goes my good nights sleep" I said to myself and got up I slid on my slippers and dressing robe

And I walked to the back lake

And I walked to the back lake. "Hello." Victor said to me. "Hi victor." I said I let my hair down from my messy bun letting my loose curls fall around my face. "Couldn't sleep either?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Grace I was wondering if you would like to go to the Yule ball with me?"
He asked me. "I'll think over it." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I'm getting tired I'm going to head back." I said back to me. He took my arm and walked me back. "Goodnight victor." I said to him "goodnight Grace." He said back.

"Who was that?" Fred asked. "Fred what are you doing up it's 2:30am." I said to him "could ask you the same question but if you want to know that badly I couldn't sleep." He said "wel that was victor I couldn't sleep either and so I went down to the black lake where I met victor." I said "what did he want?" He asked me. "He asked me to the ball but I said I'll think about it." I said to him "oh right I'll be off." He said and without a goodnight he went upstairs. Me Fred and George were best friends and I've had a crush on Fred since third year. George always mocks us and says that we're love birds but we just laugh and ignore it. "Strange." I said to myself and I walked back to my common room.