On the first day of christmas my best firends love said to me

———graces PoV——-
"Love." I said walking up to George who was currently working on a letter or something. "Yes love." He said "I spoke to bill." I smiled "I uhh what about." He said rubbing the back of his neck "you know what I'm talking about, why didn't you tell me that you didn't want me to run for the ministry in America?" I said "because I love you and I don't want to be the person that stops you from following your dream when all you did was allow me to follow mine." He said "I can't even imagine a world where you're in America while I'm waking up in a bed that we used to sleep in not I and blowing up the kitchen where you made pasta and pancakes and living in a house where we had a life." He said "that can't happen because it's not like you'll be living here you'll be living in America and I'm going to still be here in the joke shop and I know me I want a life a life with you but I, we cant have that life if your in America." He cried. "Your right we can't do I'll stay." I cried back. "If I move I'm just destroying our plans for this amazing future we're going to have." I laughed and wiped my tears. "Oh I know we never disappoint dear." He smiled "never"
"Never." We said.

"So how long till Christmas?" I laughed "not long we have 24 days so why don't we put up the tree." Arthur said "as much as we'd love to help we need to decorate ourselves." I smiled and George as we apperated back home.

George put the tree up using magic. I put the wreath up. We hung mistletoe above the fireplace. George lifted me up so I could put the angel on top of the tree "because there is only room for one start in the house and that's you darling." George smiled. "Love did you Put Fred's face on the angel?" (I want to make you all cry muhahahaha) I laughed "yeah I want to see how long it takes him to realise." He laughed. I shook my head "right I'll hang the stockings on the stairs." I smiled. I wrapped an ivy garland with poinsettias  on around the stairs and George put fairy lights around the house. We put a small tree in our room and some other Christmassy bits around the house as well as christmas cutlery, bed sheets and searching matts. "Ohh love I made cinnamon swirls before do you want one?" I asked him "yes." He smiled "ah but before you go get them we can not Finnish without a Christmas kiss." He smirked "oh really?" I giggled "really." He said as I gave him a quick peck on the lips "that's not fair." He said "it was a kiss." I smiled "anyway I need to go out and get presents aswell as wrap them and grace and Tom are coming round for dinner." I smiled "ohh what are we having?" He asked "pasta." I said "that's not a Christmas food." He laughed "aha but it is have you ever watched elf?" I asked "well yes but is it because that's the only thing you can make." He laughed "and that as well." I laughed "now the house is clean like always so all we need to do is dress Christmassy." I smiled "fine." He said.
George our in his weasley jumper.

"How do I look?" I asked while putting my red lipstick down

"How do I look?" I asked while putting my red lipstick down. "Amazing." He smiled "like always."
"Ok George go do the elf made mulled Wine." I smiled as I answered the door. "Ahh Grace come in come in oh Tom let me get your coat." I smiled. "Hey Grace why don't you show me round as grace had already been shown and jeeps saying how nice it is." Tom laughed "yes George the wine ok?" I asked him "it's great." He said. "Why do I not trust that." I said. Once we got to the guest bedroom Tom started pacing back and forth "ok let it out." I laughed as I put a silencing charm on the room. "I'm going to propose to grace." Tom said "really!" I smiled "yes but I don't know which ring so I bought them both." He laughed

" He laughed

"The first one

"The first one." I smiled "thanks now when is going to be the right time?" He asked "what about Christmas Eve." I smiled "we can all have dinner here and then just before dinner go right near the grand fireplace and write a really full on so each then get down on one knee and pop the question." I smiled "thanks." He smiled back.

"And that's the house." I said walking back down the stairs. "It's a lovely place." He smiled "isn't it just." George smiled back "where's the bathroom again?" He asked and George showed him.

"So there really going to get married." George smiled "I'm warning you now it must be big and grand when you pop the question." I laughed "and you must make sure I look my best." I said.