April first.

"Happy birthday!" I smiled to George who finally came down stairs. We were at the burrow now as it wasn't safe at home. He and Fred smiled and came down stairs in their purple and yellow suits. "Thanks love and mum." George smiled "thanks," Fred smiled. "No problem." I smiled "happy birthday boys." Arthur smiled "can we open presents?" They said in unison. "Yes dears." Molly smiled.
"Ok so you can't open my present because on the 25th of May we're going to visit Charlie in Romania." I smiled "oh wow thank you." Fred smiled "thanks love." George smiled.
After opening presents and pulling some pranks I went and got dressed.

I came out of my room "it's purple!" I heard a shout from the living room

I came out of my room "it's purple!" I heard a shout from the living room. "What's pur-" I started but bill had purple hair. "Ahh William I love the hair." I laughed. "I love yours as well I love the pink it really makes your brown eyes pop." Bill laughed "what!" I panicked and damn right I had pink hair. "Well I bet I can pull this off." I smiled.

We were hosting an order meeting at the burrow. "We predict the war will be soon maybe the end of the month." Lupin stressed "I'm fighting." I said. Uncle Lupin opened his mouth to say something but closed it and smiled "just like you father." He smiled and I smiled back. "So Kingsley has the plans we will be discussing with Hogwarts staff soon." Lupin said.

"I'm mortified." I said to George as we sat in the kitchen. It was the early hours of the morning and we were the only ones awake. "I'd like to say that I'm not but honestly Gracie so am I." He said looking into my eyes. I walked over to him and ran my fingers over the hole where George's ear used to be. "I just can't loose you." I said wrapping him into a hug. "Merlin I can't loose you either." He cried hugging me tighter. "Should we head to bed." He said and kissed my cheek. I nodded still thinking about the horrors of the war that are soon to come.
I pulled out some pjs.

"Love I don't think I can do this

"Love I don't think I can do this." I looked at him full of worry. "Then don't please don't push yourself." He said "no I have to it s my responsibility." I said mostly to myself. "Just truth is I'm so scared about loosing anyone." I said as I cuddled into his chest. "I promise I'll try to come back in one piece."George said "it's going to be horrible seeing Hogwarts in ruins."I said "I know the halls we once walked and the astronomy tower where we first kissed or the common room where we partied and then your dorm bathroom where I'd pull your hair back whilst you were being sick due to getting drunk at those parties, and when we'd just stay in bed and watch movies all day or the portrait door when I first fell for you." George smiled down at me. "I'm scared to Grace but we'll get through it we always do." He said rubbing my back. "Because we never."
"Ever"
"Disappoint"we said together. "So since I'm going to fight I'm fighting in style." I laughed "please don't tell me your going to be running around in heels and mini skirts." He laughed "oh you bet I will." I smiled.