Mollys birthday

"Morning love." George said as he shook me awake "ugh it 9:30 let me sleep." I said "I would but it's my mums birthday." He chuckled "shit it is!" I said and hurried over to my wardrobe

" He chuckled "shit it is!" I said and hurried over to my wardrobe

"Ok I wrapped her present last night." I said while curling my hair. "It's ok we're in no rush." He smiled as he pulled on his jumper. "But we have to be there early do you have the Lilly's?" I said "yes there in the sink down stairs a long with the glass vase we bought." He smiled. "So we need to be there in 5 minutes because me and Hermione are making brunch and we need to pick up teddy." I said putting some lipstick on. 

We picked up teddy from his grandmas house

"Oh mister smiley you look cute today." I smiled as his hair went from brown to blue to pink and back to blue again. "I'll get him." George smiled as teddy grabbed his finger. "Ok let's go boys." I smiled as George put teddy in the car.

We arrived at the burrow and everyone was there
Fred and Angelina (Ugh)
Grace and Tom
Charlie
Bill and a pregnant fleur!!
Harry and Ginny
Percy and his new girlfriend
Ron and Hermione
And of curse me and George
Me, Hermione and Fleur made brunch "what we on love pasta." George laughed "no actually we're on sausage, bacon and black pudding with toast and Prosecco to support mine and graces drinking problem." I laughed "we don't have a drinking problem." Grace laughed "mhm." I laughed back. "Ok me you and Katey might get drunk.....a lot but we don't have a problem." She laughed
By a lot she means:

" She laughed By a lot she means:

I think you get the point

I think you get the point. "Anyway hurry up I'm hungry." Fred said. "My beautiful bride has made it." Charlie smiled "oh my handsome husband to be." I giggled as he kissed my cheek. "Oi she is my girlfriend ok." George said "and ohh daddy William is here to." I laughed "I am proud to say I will be daddy soon." He said "you will." I smiled and clapped my hands "Willum ." Teddy laughed "willum." He said again and clapped his hands "holy crap he said his first word." Me and George smiled "he said his first word!" We said again and high fived. "Wait say it again buddy." George said "willum." He smiled "aww baby come here." I said and picked teddy up. Me and George took a picture with teddy and then we went to greet molly "happy birthday molly." I smiled and hugged her. "Happy birthday mum." George smiled and gave his mum the presents "oh these are beautiful thank you." She smiled.

After brunch Molly opened up her presents. "Thank you everyone." She smiled. We are some cake and then it was time to head home. "Grace love teddy looks like he's ready for his nap." George said "well let's go home." I said "thank you for having us Arthur." I said and hugged the old man. "Happy birthday molly we'll see you soon." I smiled and put teddy in his trolly. "Bye mum bye dad." George said. We walked home as it wasn't too far. "Is he asleep?" I asked George who was pushing teddy. "No not yet." He said.
When we got home teddy was still awake. "Wait I have an idea." George said "please don't be stupid with teddy." I said "I'm not being stupid, go stand near the stairs and call him over." George said. He placed teddy on the floor so he was in his feet and held his small hands. "Teddy come here." I smiled. Slowly he moved his tiny chubby legs towards me. "He's walking." We smiled. "Let go of his hands." I said "are you sure." George said "yeah." I smiled. "He can walk!" George said "we thought him how to walk!" I smiled back.
We put him in his cot "willum!" He said "no Williams at home it's nap time." I said "willum!" Teddy cried "no Williams at home "willum!" Teddy screams "hey shh shh shh."
I said rocking the toddler in my arms trying to charm him down. "Willum!!" Teddy screamed and cried. He kicked his legs trying to get out of my grip. I put the boy in his cot. This was it his first tantrum. "What's going on?" George said. "He's having a tantrum." I said "willum!!!" Teddy cried and screamed "Williams at home now baba." George said. "I... w-w-willum." Teddy said with his bottom lip trembling and his huge brown eyes becoming glossy. "No Williams asleep." I said "sleep!" Teddy smiled "sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep." He laughed "well he's speaking" George said "yeah sleep." I smiled "I sleep!" Teddy smiled."yes you sleep." Me and George smiled "willum I sleep!" Teddy said clapping. "Yep" I said "ok." Teddy said "dwink probem." He said "hug." I said "gaygay dwink probem." Teddy laughed "no no no no." I said as George laughed. Teddy soon coughs on "dwink probem!" He smiled "oh for merlons sake." I said "mewins sake." Teddy laughed and George started laughing uncontrollably. "George you twat shut up." I said "gorg tawt shhhhhh." Teddy said putting a finger to his lips. "Noooo." I said "dwink probem twat." Teddy laughed "no shhh." I said "ok sleep time." George said still laughing.

"Oh my." I laughed "twat!" Teddy laughed from the other room.