Thank you for attending hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry

I took one last look around my common room and pulled out my final outfit to wear around the halls. "It must be a show stopper." I said

" I said

"Perfect." I smiled to myself.

I walked down stairs to the great hall for the graduation.
"Thank you all for attending Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry. Before you all leave we have some awards." McGonigall said "so for Ms Grace O'Connell and Ms Grace Bailey we have most successful NEWT scores, finishing with all O's." She smiled.
It went on for a while more "and I am please go say you have all now graduated." She smiled.  Me and grace ran up to Katey. "Aw you guys I'm going to miss you so much." She cried. "Aww I'm going to miss you bitches." I cried back. We shared one last hug and then I went to say goodbye to the teachers. "Oh Romeo come here." I said to graham. "I'm going to miss you Juliet." He smiled "I'll see you soon." I hugged him. "Ferret face come here." I said to Draco that came over and hugged me. "I'll see you in a few weeks." I smiled to him.

"Ok now everyone may leave goodbye!" McGonigall cheered.

"Love you came!" I smiled to George "now why would I miss my girlfriends graduation." He smiled "I'm so glad you came." I smiled "I'm glad you can come with me now." He smiled back. "Let's not take the train let's go to hogsmeed and apperate." I smiled. "Where to?" He asked "our house." I smiled. All he did is smile back and grab my hand.

We arrived at our house.
Living room:

Kitchen: