Tree stuml facing the shack

I woke up next to a sleepy George who was writing in his note book. "Morning" I yawned and kissed George's cheek "huh oh morning." George smiled and put his notebook in his draw "more things for the shop?" I asked referring to the notebook he just put away. "Oh yeah I was thinking that there would be this sweet that would look like a berty bot but will turn your hair blue it's perfect for pranks!" He said getting very exited about his new invention "and will this cause any serious injury's and by that I mean death?" I asked "no." He said "and when will the persons hair turn back to the normal colour?" I asked him "the next day." He smiled "now how will you do this?" I asked him "I don't know yet I need to talk to Fred about it." George smiled "well I'm sure it will be great." I smiled and brushed my teeth. I walked to my wardrobe and got an outfit out

 I walked to my wardrobe and got an outfit out

I straightened my hair and put some makeup on. "How about we go see lee today we haven't seen him in ages or well I haven't." I said "that sounds great love." George smiled. "And how about we take a trip down memory lane and go to the tree stump we always used to go in hogsmeed." George smiled "that sounds great." I smiled and kissed his cheek "i miss it so much." I said to George "miss what love?" George asked "Hogwarts, remember the balls and how amazing we looked." I smiled "oh and your last day." George said and pointed to the outfit in my wardrobe "that was a great outfit! I went out with a bang." I said "yeah I don't think anyone will forget about that." George laughed "shut up." I said "and the Yule ball that was fun." I smiled "you looked bloody beautiful then." George said "why thank you." I smiled "you looked very beautiful too." I laughed "oh did I?" George said trying to sound like a lady and curtsying. "Your an idiot." I laughed "am I really?" George said and chased me round the house. "George!" I laughed "you better run because when I catch you, you'll be kissed to death." He shouted and grabbed me. "George put me down." I laughed and he started kissing all over my face. "George!" I laughed "George you going to ruin my makeup." I smiled as he stopped "fine you win." He smiled "I love yoooou!" George shouted as I walked upstairs "I love you tooooo!" I shouted back.

After we went to lees we apperated to hogsmeed and went to the tree stump facing the shrieking shack. George instantly became very nervous "are you ok?" I asked him whilst rubbing his back "I'm fine." He smiled. I closed my eyes and felt the cool summer breeze on my face. When I opened my eyes I came face to face with a smiling George on one knee and a black velvet box in his hands "Grace-" George started "oh merlin!" I smiled "grace will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" George smiled "yes merlin sake yes!" I smiled as George took the gold ring out of the box. "Wow it's beautiful." I smiled "I love you so much." He smiled "I love you too." I smiled as he pulled me in for a kiss "we're getting married !!" George shouted and smiled as we apperated to the burrow.