Second task

"Hello Grace I was wondering if you could help me with finding out the second task?" Victor asked "yes of curse I helped Cedric I can help you." I smiled "hey princess." Draco said to me "I'm so annoyed that quidditch has been cancelled I mean they can't- oh hey pretty lady." Graham Montague came and sat next to me along with Lucian Bole. "Hey Montague how are the capulets." I laughed "shut up but you can be my Juliet." He smirked "watch it." I said. "I'm going to get ready victor meet me outside the prefects bathroom at 11" I said "am or pm?" Montague asked "am you idiot." I waked him over the head with a cereal box.

"This is nice

"This is nice." I reached out and grabbed the outfit from my wardrobe. "Hey babe I was wondering if you'd like to go to hogsmeed with
Me today." George came in and asked "I can but maybe at 2 I'm going to help victor with the second task." I kissed his cheek "bye babe." I said before heading out of the door.
———George pov————————————
Where the bloody hell is she "hey victor do you know where grace is?" I asked him "McGonagall said she needed her try her office." He said "thanks." I said before sprinting to McGonagalls  office. "Hey professor have you seen grace?" I asked her "yes she was in here." She said "did she leave?" I asked and she shook her head "where is she."
I said now rather panicked "professor please where is she?" I asked again "mr Weasley I can not tell you but I can assure you that she will be fine." She said. I stormed out of the office and looked around the school.
I looked everywhere and still no sight of her "I'll just go to bed" i huffed.

"Hey George." Fred said as I walked in "where's grace?" He asked "I bet there used her for the second task." I huffed clenching my fists. "Well that's tomorrow morning I bed she'll be fine." Fred said "mmhm probably." I said. I went to bed but grace never left my mind. What if she's in danger and I haven't helped her. What if she's left me for victor. No I'm overthinking. I can't believe we have Harry that map I need it now to see where she is.
I knocked on Harry's door "yeah." He opened it "Harry can I borrow the map?" I asked he nodded and handed it over. She's in the black lake with Ron, cho and fleurs sister I think it was some weird French name. "Thanks Harry." I said and went back to my room "definitely the second task." I said to Fred who nodded and went to sleep. I thought about her all night

"She's still not here." Fred said "I bed they've used her for the task." I said to him
——————-graces PoV————-
I felt victor drag me up to the docks. He smiled at me then I realised "no my Gucci belt and limited edition jimmy choos!" I screamed my hair, thank god, was back and it wasn't flying everywhere but it was wet "ugh my skirt is ruined!" I shouted. "Thanks for saving me victor. "Has anyone got a mirror?" I asked and a first year handed me a pocket mirror. Thank god my makeup still looked decent and my hair looked alright my clothes could be in a better state but I bed I could get Hermione to use some spells to fix them. I handed the girl her mirror back. George ran up to me with more towels and my nice silk dressing gown not the ugly one school we're trying to give me. "Aww baby I've been worried sick." George said as he wrapped me in a hug. He kissed all over my face. "Merlin and you still look beautiful." He smiled. "You think I'm beautiful Georgie." I smiled "you know your beautiful." He smiled.

We walked back the common room. "Katey have you seen my hair dryer." I asked her "yeah under the dresser." She said. I sat down and dried my hair, took my makeup off and got out some pjs. "Ok turn around." I said to George. "What if I just cover my eyes." He said "no because you'll peek no peeking." I said "you know what I'll go to the bathroom Instead." I said and carried my stuff in there. I was ready when I felt dizzy. "Are you done yet?" George said "Georgie." I said before I closed my eyes and blacked out.
———George's PoV———––—
I saw victor drag her up to the docks.then I heard "no my Gucci belt and limited edition jimmy choos!" Grace screamed "ugh my skirt is ruined!" She shouted . I ran up to her with more towels and her nice silk dressing gown. "Aww baby I've been worried sick." I said as i wrapped her in a hug. I  kissed all over her face. "Merlin and you still look beautiful." I smiled. "You think I'm beautiful Georgie." She smiled "you know your beautiful." I smiled.

We walked back the common room. "Katey have you seen my hair dryer." She asked "yeah under the dresser." She said. She sat down and dried her hair, took her makeup off and got out some pjs. "Ok turn around." She said to Me. "What if I just cover my eyes." I said "no because you'll peek no peeking." She said "you know what I'll go to the bathroom Instead." She said and carried her stuff in there. "Are you done yet?" I asked. "Georgie." She said. Then I heard a thump "Gracie." I said again but no answer. I opened the door and saw her on the floor "shi-merlin Katey!" I shouted she hurried over . "Let's get her to pomfrey." I said. I picked her up and ran to the hospital wing. "Miss pomfrey!" I shouted before she ran over. "Get her on a bed." She instructed. I did as I was told and put her on a bed. She looked beautiful even then, her hair was neatly below her shoulders. Her lips were so soft, her hands were soft but cold. Today she actually wore respectable pjs. She had a bit of tan but I gues it was fake seen as though she's got the tiniest touch of ginger in her hair. So I know that she can't tan to save her life.
It had been five minutes and she woke up "thank merlin." I said squeezing her hand. "Why am I in the hospital wing?" She asked me "you blacked out so I took you here." I said as I kissed her temple. "Thank you." She smiled "anything for my princess." I winked and she giggled. "Can we go?" I asked pomfrey she nodded and we left.
————— graces PoV————————
"Thanks again baby." I said to him and kissed his cheek. We walked into the common room and Fred glared at me then left. "What is his problem." I huffed and went to bed. "Can I join?" George asked me "fine but don't take up the whole bed." I said "merlin George only had her a week and your already sleeping with her." Fred said "oy I'm saving till marriage so don't think we're doing the dirty in my room." I snapped "you are?" George asked "you are?" Katey said "you are?" Fred said "yes I am." I said "see I got myself a Gooden'." George smirked and kissed my temple "huh I'll give your bed to Lee." Fred said "oh please do." George said before taking my hand and walking bud up to the common room.
I fell asleep quickly but woke up in the middle of the night freezing. "God it's bloody freezing in here." I shivered George passed me a blanket . I looked at him with one eyebrow raised "what you giving me evils for?" George asked "a blanket." I said "yeah you said to were cold." He said "merlin George take a hint." Katey said from across the room. "Ohh." George said and gave me his jumper "ugh oh well." I huffed and turned over. Katey must have some what told him what to do when I felt his arms draped around me. I smiled contently and I felt him nuzzle into my neck and I kissed his jaw "awww." I heard Katey say and I felt George smirk into my neck.