Valentines ball

"You ready in there Grace?" Draco asked from outside. "Yeah nearly." I said putting my shoes on.

"Wow you look beautiful

"Wow you look beautiful." Draco said taking my hand "thank you." I smiled and we headed down stairs. "Ahh there they are Grace and Draco." Narcissa said introducing us to all sorts of people. "Grace and Draco why you have the first dance."
Lucius said pushing us forward. The music started and Draco took my waist in one hand and my hand in the other, we glided across the room turning and spinning. "Well done well done." Lucius patter is on the back as he took Narcissa's hand bringing her towards the ballroom floor. "I'm going to go out and get some air it's really warm in here. "I'll be down here I'll tell my parents you've gone for a walk I know your going to see George." He smiled "thanks draco." I hugged him "oh floo powder is in my top draw." He said "thanks I'll see you tonight." I hugged him

I walked up the stairs and grabbed the floo powder "the burrow." I said as I was enveloped in warm emerald green flames. "Oh who's here." I heard the joyful voice of Arthur Weasley "grace?" He asked "hi Arthur, Molly." I greeted "oh dear how lovely to see you." Molly said wrapping me into a hug "you to molly and you Arthur." I went and hugged Arthur "Grace!" I heard George shout and run down the stairs. He picked me up and kissed my cheek "oh god I missed you." He chuckled "I can't stay for long because I have to get back to the ball but I can stay for an hour or two."
I smiled "well we were about to start a game of cards if you would like to join." Arthur said "that would be lovely." I replied

"Queen and I'm out!" I said taking 2 nuts off the table "and who won the queen let's see oh Fred you won." Hermione said "get in it was double aswell 4 nuts for me." He cheered. "Oh blimey I best head back it was lovely seeing you and I'll come back when I can." I said before I left George wrapped me into about her hug "you look beautiful." He smiled at me "aww thanks love." I said. He pulled me in for a kiss "now stay safe goodbye." I smiled at them "malfoy manor Draco's room." And the green flames took me away.

"Good your back I didn't know how long I could keep that up. Also your uncle is here and stared karaoke." He laughed as I heated my very drunk uncle start singing
"We were barley 17 and we were barley dressed there ain't no doubt about it no there ain't no doubt about it coz we were barley 17 and we were barley dressed!" My very drunk uncle sang "hey you house elf I'll take 2 shots of giggle water." I said "yes miss." The house elf said and came back with my order "thanks." I said "no problem." The elf said as I have a shot to Draco "bagaha." I laughed "merlin you're crazy on these." Draco laughed "a fire whiskey please grace what do you want." Draco asked me "oh um a elf made wine." I said "coming up." The house elf said.

It was getting late "sweet Caroline da da da good times never feel so good!" Me and a very drunk Lucius sang "so good so good so good!" I sang also very drunk off gigglewater and elf made wine and Firewhisky. "Right grace lets get you to bed and you Draco." Narcissa said "noooooo mum." Draco whined "Draco your 14 and drunk I'm disappointed to say the least." She said "at least grace is near enough old enough." She snapped "I'm not as think as you drunk I am." He said (like my p!atd reference there) "right both of you bed." She said. I wobbled you my room with a cup of tea in my hand.

"Mhm silk pjs

"Mhm silk pjs." I said as I wrapped myself in the warm covers.

It was the morning. The sunlight was leaking into the room. "Ugh." I groaned. I moved a slight inch and I felt sick. "Blah!" I heard from across the hall "mum I've been sick!" Draco moaned "that's what you get for drinking!" She barked. "I was 100% hungover. I felt like death. My head was banging and my ears ringing. "Shhhh." I said "you're all very loud." I groaned "yeah I agree shhhhh." Lucius said. We could all agree on one thing last night we got hammered well except from Narcissa.