Well at least i have lee

I was finally myself again.it was almost summer now. I was sat on the grass near the lake at the burrow.

 I was sat on the grass near the lake at the burrow

I could feel the cool breeze touch my legs. The sun was still rising. The pink and purple clouds quilted the sky. "It's lovely out here when the sun is about to come up." I heard a voice behind me. The sun was just peaking up from the trees causing a golden glow. "Mhm." I said in agreement "are you not cold love." George said "no I'm ok." I smiled. He came over and picked me in the lips and took a seat next to me. "I love it like this, when no one is awake yet and the birds are singing, when the sky is a pink colour and the sun is golden and barley up." I smiled "so do I it feels like I'm the only one to see it how beautifully looks." George agreed. We stayed in comfortable silence watching the sun rise.

"Good morning grace dear, sleep well?" Molly asked. "Oh yes that bed is very comfy." I said pouring myself a cup of tea. "Good I do love having you round." Molly smiled, her cheeks naturally red and rosy. "It feels welcoming here that's why I love staying so much you and Arthur are like my second parents." I smiled "that is so lovely to hear I don't get many people saying that." She chuckled. "Well whenever you want to come dear just say the words, you're always welcome." She smiled "thanks molly can I help with anything?" I asked her "no nonsense your a guest." She smiled. With that I walked out of the kitchen and back outside. I took my book and blanket outside and read. I knew that soon we'd have to go to the orders 'special spot' as the twins are calling it. Harry has been found using magic outside of school, stupid boy needs to learn to not show off. Molly forced Fred and George to get a hair cut and I must say George looks more attractive. We were now aloud to use magic outside of school because we finished our owls I got all O's. I've decided that I'm going to run for the minister of magic but not in England no no in America. It's been my dream to live in New York and now I might be able to. A good family friend Umbridge is supposed to be working at hogwarts this year and unlike many people I don't mind her, yes she can be a bit of a hand full but I do admire her bold fashion sense I just hope she keeps in line this year.

After finishing my book I went to go and lay Fred and George a visit. "I can't tell her or at least not now she's going to be heart broken." I heard one of the twins say "what will this person be hear broken about?" I walked in. George shot a worried look at Fred and Fred looked at the floor. "Well we've decided to drop out of Hogwarts."

"DROP OUT! ARE YOU BOYS INSAIN!" Molly shouted at the pair "but it's our dream-"
"I don't care you two don't know what your doing you need the education to learn spells!" She shouted again. I quickly left the room hearing molly scream at the twins. I couldn't believe I wouldn't be graduating with them. "Well at least I have Lee." I said