fifteen.

as shen wei slowly opened his eyes he saw that he was in a lightly dimmed room. shen wei groaned as he felt the pain on his head. he had been drugged. "professor you're awake." the man says. shen wei got his strength up to sit down "where am i?" he asked. "don't worry about your whereabouts. we just have to wait for someone to come." the man smirked. shen wei gave a confused look.

tan then appears in the scene. "is he awake?" he asks one of their men. "yes sir." they said. tan smirked. he was able to snatch his phone. "you have a lover, right?" he says and goes down on the level of shen wei "w-why do you ask?" shen wei responded. tan shows his phone "go and call him." tan says. "what?" shen wei says. tan then pointed a gun at him. "what? are you gonna do it or not?" he threatens him. shen wei just glared at him. 

shen wei sighed. he grabbed the phone and texted zhao yunlan instead. he texted his whereabouts and his location. "here." shen wei says and shows that he's done it. "okay very good." he smirks. "we'll have to play the waiting game. after that, i could end him already." he added.

---

wang zheng answered the telephone once it rang. "hello, special investigation department?" she said. her eyes grew big once she heard the knews "okay. thank you." she said as she placed down the phone "what was it about?" zhu hong asked. "it's from the university." she replied. "what happened there?" zhao yunlan asked "shen wei. he's missing." she said. zhao yunlan suddenly got worried so they rushed there already.

zhao yunlan entered shen wei's office. his things were left there overnight. da qing was interrogating the dean. "he didn't even respond to my texts yesterday." zhao yunlan "he was missing eight to nine hours ago. i don't know anymore." the dean said. "you know what it's your fault." the dean fired at zhao yunlan. "what? why mine?" zhao yunlan raised his voice. "if you didn't go too close to shen wei this wouldn't happen." he said. zhao yunlan went furious.

da qing noticed how zhao yunlan wanted to fight back "chief zhao, not now." da qing says. zhao yunlan rolled his eyes at him. while da qing was doing the investigation, zhao yunlan received a text. "wait shen wei texted." he says as he reads the text. it was a location that shen wei sent. "fuck it, da qing we have to go." he says to da qing.

---

once they reached the location, it was a warehouse. zhao yunlan kicked the door down. the others had their gun in position. "ah you're here, chief zhao." tan smirked. "what do you want?" zhao yunlan asked. "where's shen wei?" he asked. "oh your boyfie, over here." tan says and harshly grabs shen wei.

he cocks a gun to shen wei's  head. "he's gonna watch all of you die." tan smirks. zhao yunlan got worried but he got his courage up to fight him. zhao yunlan pulls out his gun. "let him go." he says. all the men brought out their gun and pointed at him. "now shoot." tan signaled. soon as he said that zhu hong quickly shoots one of them. 

she continues to shoot the other men. da qing helped her a long with laou chu. shen wei hit tan's stomach with his elbow. "ah fuck." he groaned and he dropped the gun. shen wei kicked the gun  as far as he can so tha he won't be able to get it. "shen wei!" zhao yunlan quickly grabbed him. "zhao yunlan, are you okay?" he says as their in a safe corner "yeah. stay here, okay?" zhao yunlan says.

zhao yunlan goes out and fights the  other men. little did he know tan was ready to shoot him from behind. shen wei's eyes grew big. "zhao yunlan!" shen wei shouted. he didn't notice shen wei embraced him to shield him from the gun shot. shen wei then felt a hot pinch on his back. zhao yunlan got shocked. he didn't want to loose him again.

another gunshot fired then shen wei was the one who got shot. "sh-shoot him." shen wei said as he was loosing blood. zhao yunlan grabbed his gun and shot tan on the shoulder. he quickly carried shen wei bridal style and rushed him to the hospital. 

once shen wei was unconscious multiple scenes flashed in his mind.

---

after shen wei was completely took care of zhu hong came to zhao yunlan in the hallways of the hospital. "are you guys okay?" zhao yunlan asked "yeah." zhu hong nodded "how is shen wei?" zhu hong asked "he's okay. he's just unconscious" zhao yunlan said "go and look after shen wei. we'll get some food." zhu hong said and exited the hallways.

little did he know shen wei was awake but when zhao yunlan came in shen wei pretended to be asleep. zhao yunlan sat on the chair beside the bed. zhao yunlan sighed "you know the dean is an ass." he said and he chuckled. "told me it was my fault for you getting missing." he added. shen wei carefully listened to his words "maybe i really don't have the potential of protecting you." he said as tears just fell.

he quickly wiped his tears. "why can't you remember me?" he asked. "okay i think i've said enough." zhao yunlan said and stood up. but shen wei quickly grabbed his wrist "shen wei?" zhao yunlan said. shen wei then quickly pulled him into a kiss. zhao yunlan kissed back with no hesitation.

shen wei gave him a deep passionate kiss. then zhao yunlan slowly pulled away "don't worry, i remember everything now." shen eei smiled. "y-you do?" zhao yunlan asked. shen wei sat up. zhao yunlan sat on the bed. "i do.." shen wei nodded. "kunlun, right?" shen wei chuckled "i'm sorry if ever i remembered you late." he added "don't be." zhao yunlan smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

da qing then suddenly entered the room with the squad. "really? right in front of our salads?" jin ling said "hey you're the one who didn't knock!" zhao yunlan screamed at him.

---

aight this update looks rushed bUt fCk iT