twenty-two.

for a few days, yezun decided to stay with his brother for a while. shen wei's health was improving yet yezun still doesn't trust him being alone. even though shen wei has his loving boyfriend, zhao yunlan, yezun still doesn't trust him in his boyfriend's care. currently they were eating dinner at zhao yunlan's apartment. "until when are you going to stay here?" zhao yunlan asked as they ate their dinner. yezun gave a 'done' expression. "you don't want me taking your boyfriend?" yezun says.

shen wei just watched the two debate "jealous?" yezun smirked. zhao yunlan rolled his eyes "why would i be jealous? you guys are twins." he said. yezun giggled "i'll be leaving maybe the day after tomorrow." he replied "i still don't trust you with wei ge." yezun gave him a death glare "and why is that?" zhao yunlan asked as he sipped his glass of water. "you know you might do something.." yezun smirked at his older brother. 

"have you made out?" yezun asked. "or at least-" before he could finish his sentence shen wei pinched his thigh "ow!" he groaned in pain "what was that for?!" yezun exclaimed "hah you get punishments from him." zhao yunlan laughed "do you want one?" shen wei glared at him. zhao yunlan then stayed silent. "what? you're afraid to get fucked?" yezun giggled "yezun!" shen wei shushed him out.

zhao yunlan laughed at him. "you two.." shen wei mumbled. after they ate, shen wei washed the dishes. zhao yunlan was by his side while washing them. "i heard from yezun, you had an ex boyfriend before." he said "we didn't last long." shen wei said as he was focused on washing the dishes "why did you guys break up?" yezun asked. yezun was just chilling at the same spot he sat during dinner, he was just playing with his phone.

yezun waited for an answer "i think it's the best time you talk about your break up, wei ge." he added. "oh, so you never told yezun?" zhao yunlan asked "yes." shen wei bluntly replied. "you guys were all so lovey dovey when you were with him." yezun chuckled. "looked like you had a good relationship with him." zhao yunlan said. "at first, yes but when it got longer it wasn't getting any better." shen wei said.  "where did you work then?" yezun asked.

while shen wei was washing the dishes, he dropped the glass he was washing. "i'll clean it up." zhao yunlan said. he carefully got the shards of glass and threw it away. yezun then stood up and came to both of them "wei ge, are you alright?" asked yezun who had a worried expression. zhao yunlan was already concern about shen wei's behavior. "y-you really want to know what happened to me and my boyfriend?" shen wei asked them both. 

the two were eager to listen "i was drunk. then i didn't know we had sex when i was drunk. my boyfriend then offered me a job. he said that he will make the salary big for the both of us. he asked if i can give pleasure to other people.." shen wei paused and took a deep breath. "i was willing to do it so i took it. after that, while i was a working student, we broke up. he balmed me for going out with other men." he continued. the two were left with a shocked expression. "you still continued the job even though he left you?" zhao yunlan asked. shen wei slowly nodded. "it was the only way to save money." he said.

yezun was the most affected one in this revelation. "d-did you just gave  away your virginity just like that?!" yezun screamed. tears were threatening to fall down yezun's eyes but he tried to hold it. zhao yunlan didn't know how to engage in the situation. "then how did you get extra income?" zhao yunlan asked. shen wei breathed heavily. "i-i.." he hesitated to say it "you what?" zhao yunlan says. "yezun, listen.." shen wei started. "remember when i told you our parents left us?" he asked. yezun nodded in reply.

"one time, they were able to identify two corpses. it was our parents who died. they died in an accident." shen wei says. yezun was then engaged in his answer "we didn't have enough money for a funeral. they gave me a choice if they could make our parents as a cadaver for the university." he continued. shen wie then felt tears rolling down his face. zhao yunlan stayed silent since it was a family matter. "i bargained with them until they gave me a good price then i sold their body." shen wei said.

yezun replied shen wei with a slap. "how could you?!" yezun shouted at him as his tears suddenly fell down. he grabbed his brother by the collar "after all these years why did you do that?!" yezun screamed at his face and harshly pushed away his brother. zhao yunlan then rushed to the middle so they won't fight. "okay stop it." he tried to calm yezun down. "they were our parents. why did you do that?" yezun cried. "i-i'm sorry. i didn't have a choice." shen wei said between sobs. yezun quickly wiped his tears "i need some fresh air." he said and stormed out.

shen wei then sat on the bed. he continued to sob and sulk there. zhao yunlan rushed to his side and sat beside him. "why didn't you tell yezun sooner about this?" zhao yunlan asked "i thought he'll see me as a dirty person. mostly i sold my virginity." shen wei replied. "i'm kind of disappointed that you did that in the past." zhao yunlan said. shen wei still listened to him while he sobbed. "i'm sorry." he cried.

zhao yunlan pulled him into a hug. shen wei continued to cry as he buries his face in zhao yunlan's shoulder "so far. that's the worst thing you could do to your parents." zhao yunlan added "i know." shen wei replied with his muffled voice and cries "but it's all in the past now. we should try to forget about it and move on." zhao yunlan said as he rubbed shen wei's back.

yezun didn't mind the fact he was staying at his twin's apartment. he was only bothered by the revelation. yezun still sobbed. the fact shen wei had to do all those cruel stuff just for the both of them to live made him question his existence. he laid on the bed with the deepest thoughts in his head.

"i'll talk to yezun tomorrow." zhao yunlan said. shen wei suddenly looked up to zhao yunlan "you will?" he asked "yeah. i can't stand you two like this." zhao yunlan chuckles. shen wei smiled "thank you." he says then zhao yunlan kissed his forehead. "go and wash your face then rest now. your eyes might be sore tomorrow." zhao yunlan said. shen wei nodded in reply and went to the bathroom.

zhao yunlan sighed then he laid on the bed. he then unconsciously dozed off to sleep.