Chapter Three

The tavern were almost empty when Anton walked in. She stood at the bar, cleaning some cups.

"What is it?" she asked. Why could people never leave her alone?

"What's that?" Anton starred at the person sitting in the bar. They were dirty, dressed in green and brown with short curly hair that looked like an angry hedgehog. They were also stanchly holding in a huge cup.

"What's in it?"

"They asked for the special" she said with a grin. "It took three gulps for them to get to this stage."

"So no-one broke Gimlon's record today either," Anton said and took a closer look at the person. She knew they were young, but she couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl. Neither seemed the

"Excuse me?" a woman, somewhere between the age of Anton and Gimlon, stood in the door. She was wearing a floor-length, blue robe over a bronze-colored tunic and had the ginger ponytail lying over one shoulder. "I am looking for Antonius (Blackneck?). Do you know where I can...?" her gaze landed on the wasted person at the bar.

"I left you...alone...for...TEN...minutes!"

The person woke up so hard they almost flew of the chair. "Ughuhm...where am I?"

"Monsters Coffin" she said amused.

"You are a danger for yourself, for me, for other people...did they destroy something?"

"No. Not a single thing"

"Well that's great. Ray, come now! Oh and where can we find Antonius?"

Anton retched anguished out his hand. "Nice to meet you, miss..?"

"Inelle. Inelle Gicae" she glowed at Anton's face like he had fangs. "They told me you knew where we would live?"

"You're the mage?"

"Unfortunately."

She laughed at Anton when she went away and let him solve his own problems.