"Let's go."

Abigail POV:       

           The sirens blink and the alarm rings as I wait outside for the others. I always get ready faster than others. Suddenly the front door opens and Klaus stumbles out. I laugh as he fails to stay steady and collapses onto the concrete. "Klaus you doofus." I say as he just lays there. He kicks the door shut and swirls around so he's facing the way I am. "That was a move that I deserve a smoke for." He says quietly. I smack him over the head. "No way Klaus!" I Exclaim. He stares me down and hisses. I laugh at him. The door opens and Diego appears. Closing it behind him he takes a seat next to me. "They are so slow." He says loudly just so they hear him. I nudge him and laugh. We chat until Ben appears all gloomy. "What's wrong Ben?" Me and Diego ask in unison. He shrugs. "You guys know I hate going on missions.." He says in a sorrow voice. "Only because your scared to get your hands dirty!" Diego says. I elbow him and he lets out a sound of pain. We all laugh. Ben takes a seat next to Klaus and we all stare into the streets. "How's it going with five?" Klaus asks in a girly way. They all stare me down with intense smiles on their faces. They know I like him so they ask this question frequently. I roll my eyes. And then stare at the ground. These are my best friends so I tell them everything. Diego nudges me a little so i'll talk. I give in. "I don't know I really like him it's just he sends mixed signals and Vanya has clearly stated that he's hers.." I say still looking down. Ben look like he feels bad. Klaus looks pissed. Diego honestly could care less about my relationships. "She doesn't own him Abigail." Klaus shouts. I give him the shut up look and he relaxes. 

        We continue to look into the streets as Allison and Luther walk out holding hands. Those two are always with each other they don't care to hang out with the rest of us. But we don't mind. Vanya hates our guts. She only likes Five and Allison. If Allison is to hang out with anyone but Luther it's her. Vanya knows I like Five but she likes him too... For five.. Well he isn't a jerk he's just a smart ass. He chose to keep the name Five because he was used to it. He's nice to Vanya and I because he trusts us. He sometimes is flirty but then is just rude. But in a funny way of course. Finally Five comes out and it's time to go save the bank. "Let's go." Luther shouts.