1 Month Later

Abigail's POV:

Getting out of the shower I got ready for breakfast. 
"Thank you Elliot." I said as he handed me a plate of bacon and eggs. I ate the food silently and got dressed afterwards. Elliot told me Five should be arriving tommorow. After my breakdown here, Elliot sort of became a father figure. I told him all about how me and Five had the same powers. He was sort of confused by this. Since everybody else had different powers. But as Reginald said there was a reason we had the same powers. A reason far too powerful and complicated to explain. There was also a reason I had the same power as Five plus an additional power. Nothing really made sense but I am sure it would one day.
"Abigail!" Elliot yelled from downstairs. 
"Yeah?" I shouted back walking to him.
"I need some supplies from a store. Can you make it?" I nodded in response and grabbed the bill and list.
"I'll be back!" I said teleporting out the door and into the gloomy hall.
 I walked down the sunny roads and thought about the day me and Vanya fell through the portal. I felt bad for leaving her. But after a day I searched everywhere for her. And couldn't find her. I gave up after a week. I would find her again soon. I felt it inside. As I reached the store I saw a familiar figure. I ran up to it and tapped the person on the shoulder. Klaus Hargreeves turned around and looked me straight in the eyes. At least I thought it was Klaus.
"Yes?" Asked the man.
"Nothing.." I said before grabbing everything Elliot asked for and running out.
"YOU HAVE TO PAY-" Is all I heard before teleporting ahead and out of sight. I felt my eyes began to tear up. Once again I realized there may be a chance my family is dead. I ran up to Elliot's apartment with tears. I slammed the door open and closed it as I rushed in.
"Hey guess what- Abigail? What's wrong hun?" Elliot asked. 
"I- I think my family might be dead. I think this whole time i've been pretending there alive when they aren't!" I shouted throwing the items on his table.
"Your not alone I-" He began.
"I AM! And I just stole all that by the way!" I shouted interrupting him and throwing my hands at the items.
"Well actually there is something you should know..." He said.
"What.." I said wiping my eyes.
"Vanya...I found her. She lost all her memory and is staying with some family. I couldn't find the address.. But she's alive." He told me.
"What? Really!?" I asked with a bright face. He nodded and I let out a relief. At least that means I still have a sister. I hugged Elliot and made myself a drink.
"Hey we talked about this! No alcohol till 5pm." He said. I gave him a look of despair and put the bottle back in the fridge.
"Understandable." I said and sat on the couch. 
The rest of the day I tried to hold back my excitement. Five was coming home tomorrow. Well not home. But back. I smiled at the thought and fell asleep on the couch.

NEXT DAY

Me and Elliot waited at the window. 
"How much longer.." I asked. 
"2 hours. How about you go get some air." Elliot told me. I laughed at the joke. But he stared at me with a straight face.
"Go your tense. You have awhile anyways." I nodded at him and teleported out the apartment. No I didn't wanna leave but I did feel like I needed a breath. 

Elliot's POV:

For some reason  Five came a little earlier then expected. Abigail was gonna kill me. I took a photo and was going to bang on the window but he already saw me so I got up and prepared to meet my daughter's love. Well I know she has only been here for a month. But I love her like my own. If I ever had my own. Five teleported inside and began asking all of these questions. I answered as best as I could. He was tense. He was upset. I Blanked out and shouted.
"ABIGAIL." As soon as I said that single word he froze like a ghost.
"What did you just say." He asked scaring the living shit out of me.

Abigail's POV:

I finished my walk just in time to greet Five. I waited and exactly when Elliot said he would come. Nobody came. I waited awhile. When I realized he wasn't coming. I assumed he was dead. I began to cry. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. I closed it behind me. And slid down to the ground covering my face. 
"He didn't come Elliot. I think he-he might be dead!" I said grasping for air. When nobody replied I opened my eyes. Elliot was standing there next to Five. You heard it right Five. Five Hargreeves. The love of my life. I stood still. As did Five. Elliot smiled at me. Out of no where me and Five both teleported into each other. 
"Ow I grabbed my head." Five unfazed by the hit grabbed my hand and placed it on his cheek.
"It's really you." Tears glazed his eyes and I smiled. I nodded and we pulled into a hug. The hug lasted awhile before he pulled away and wiped his eyes. 
"Okay. What's your name." He asked Elliot. He went back into his serious attitude. I smiled at him. We talked for awhile. But soon decided it was time to get moving. We had to find the others. I hugged Elliot and said my goodbyes.
"Be careful little one." He told me. I nodded and smiled.  "Oh and here." He said pulling out a pin. The pin read 'Worlds Best Daughter.'
"I made it myself.." He said pinning it to my uniform. "I know your not my daughter but I consider you to be." I hugged him. 
"Thank you." I said before walking away. I waved goodbye and ran down the stairs to meet Five.
"What's that?" He asked.
"Elliot gave it to me.." I smiled. Five gave me a look before running up to me and kissing me softly. 
"I missed you. And I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and blushed softly before grabbing my hand and taking us outside.