"Aww your sleepy."

Abigail POV:

       After traveling to our time we fell on top of the bar. Five fell on me and we got up quickly as everyone stared in shock. "Are you guys okay!?" Allison asked. "No time to explain. The apocalypse is in three days.." Everyone stared at us. As Five explained to them I left to get some coffee for us both from the kitchen. I come back to hear Five say "You guys all died last time but now you have me." Shocked I just stared and stood still. How did Five feel about me dead.. "Well how are we supposed to stop it?" Luther asked. "With this." He pulled out the piece of paper from earlier. "Protect Harold Jenkins at all costs." Five said. "Who's Harold Jenkins?" Some of us asked in unison. "I don't know." Luther's jaw dropped. "What do you mean you don't know?" He asked Five. "So all we have to do is protect Jarold Henkins to save the world?" Diego asked. "Harold Jenkins and no! We have to kill him." Five replied. After lot's of talk and planning we finally had a plan. We would find out if Harold had a record than find him. Handing the coffee to Five, Luther decided to be an ass and find out why dad sent him to the moon. We ignored and walked into the stair area. Five chugged his coffee. "Slow down Five." I chuckled he smiled as he placed my coffee and his on a table and grabbed my waist. "Hey uhh did you find my body?" I asked him as my smile faded and my eyes filled with tears. He pulled away and looked away still holding my hand. "uh yah.." He mumbled. I was shocked but that shock went away as I caught a glimpse of his face. He was crying. "Hey Five.. It's okay." I said softly as I pulled his face towards mine and wiped away his tears. He nodded as he pulled me into a huge hug. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I replied still hugging him. Our moment ended when the rest walked into the room ready to go. "Let's go get this asshole." Klaus said tired. I nodded as I pulled Five out the house. As the rest walked ahead I saw him looking down. "Your not gonna loose me. I promise." I said still looking forward. He stopped and pulled me into a kiss. "I know. Just the thought hurts." He said as he pulled away. I yawned as he dragged me. "Aww your sleepy." He said as he bent down and motioned for me to get on his back. I chuckled and climbed on. "Thank you." I mumbled. "No problem Love." He replied with a huge smile. I love that smile.