"So are you, My love."

Abigail POV:

       I stare out the window and daze off in my own thoughts as we drive to the meet up spot with Hazel and Cha-Cha.

       "Fivee! Stop-" Abigail says as he tickles her on the roof. "What's the magic word??" Five asks her. "This." Abigail shouts as she teleport's and disappears on the roof. Five looks around confused. Suddenly hundreds of candles float above him. He smiles as he looks up. Abigail appears behind him holding the candles up with her powers. He looks at her and grabs her free hand and pulls her to the ground. They lay and watch the stars align with the candles. "It's so pretty." She whispers. "So are you, My love." She smiles at him as he used the nick name she adores. They spend all night up there watching the stars. Of course they get back in time for breakfast. That being one of the last nights she spent with him.

       Abigail snaps out of her flashback as the car pulls to a stop. The name My love hasn't come up for 17 years. I guess he forgot. "You really think this is gonna work?" Luther asks. "It will." I reply as Five rubs his thumb on my knuckles. I teleport into his seat and rest on his lap. "Really in here?" He asks. I hiss at him and rest my head on Five's neck and play with his hair. "You know I never enjoyed it." Five begins as Luther looks with confusion. "The killing I mean. I just had to get home and being there for forty five years cracked me in a way." He says. I continue to play with his hair feeling guilty for not being able to get him to stay. "Your right..it's the being alone that breaks you." Luther says in a hurt voice. I feel the tears begin to form. Five notices this and grabs my hand kissing my head softly. "There they come." Luther says as he get out the car grabbing the fake suitcase we planned to use. Five puts me in his arm and teleport's. He sets me down as the car above pulls to a stop. "I'll go talk to them you guys stay here." Five says as he begins to walk away I grab his hand and he gives me a reassuring look. Five talks to them but I couldn't make out the words. "You two are cute." Luther says. I am surprised since we barely talk. "Uhh thanks...How is it going with Allison. You guys don't seem to-" Luther cuts me off. "We aren't together anymore. She married, had a kid. Recently divorced. I love her yes. But she needs time to heal." He says with a shrug I nod as Five comes back. "What's that?" He asks us both. We shrug as we turn to the playful music. We see a ice cream truck rush down the road.