.: ~ I Can't Breathe! ~ :.

.: ~ Kaminari's POV ~ :.

(yup, still his POV!)

I started coughing again, the coughing quickly turned to hacking, which turned to gagging, then vomiting. I was trying to breathe, But I couldn't draw the much needed air into my lungs. Finally the fit passed, I could tell I was clearly getting worse. The toliet was so full of petals, blood, and some entire flowers that they were spilling onto the floor and into my lap. I managed to stand and looked at myself in the mirror, I barely recognized the person staring back at me as my own reflection.  

.: ~ Shinsou's POV ~ :.

(surprise, surprise!)

I ignored my burning tounge, the coffee was straight from the machine, clearly too hot. But did I care? the answer:

no. 

I was walking around, I hadn't slept last night because. well, let's just say insomnia is a bitch. Iida passed through grabbing toast and going out for his usual daily sprint. Today was Saturday. The mark of my third week with Class 1-A and the after the first week Kaminari started acting weird, showing up less. and often calling in sick. He had called in sick yesterday too, Aizawa was clearly irritated with Kaminari's almost constant absence. 'Speak of the devil and you summon him, Kaminari is no different.' I thought as he stumbled into the kitchen. His appearance looked off today, his usually bright yellow eyes had lost their spark, his hair was uncared for and looked horrible, he was oddly pale, almost paler than me, which is something, and he smelled of flowers. I hadn't thought of Kaminari as one to wear perfume, but life's full of surprises. I watched as Kaminari sat down on the couch, and honestly it looked more like he collapsed and saved himself from hitting the ground. I walked over and sat beside him, "What's up with you?" I ask in my exhausted, flat voice. Kaminari looked at me with those dull eyes and my heart twisted. He looked so fucking sad it hurt me to just look at him! "Nothing," He answered, his voice was hoarse. My mind began to race with questions "I doubt that. I've heard you've been sick." I continued. He nodded "Mind if I keep you company today then?" I asked, and he looked like he was about to be sick, his hands went to his mouth and he shook his head "Sorry!" he said his voice muffled and sounding full then he raced off to his room. Leaving me sitting there. Mid-conversation! He just ditched me mid-conversation! I swallowed my anger reminding myself he hadn't been himself lately. I got back up taking another sip of my coffee as I sighed, then went towards his room. I knocked, no reply but I hear the sound of someone vomiting. I out of pure worry opened the door which he never locked. The overwhelming smell of blood and flowers was strong enough to make me gag. I saw his bathroom light on and went to see if he was alright. His entire bathroom was filled with flowers, and purple petals, and crimson liquid- blood! I ran over to him confused and realized he was in the middle of the floor, he hadn't even made it to the toliet. Vomiting the petals and blood from his own mouth "Hanahaki??" I asked and he kept going, unable to respond. The petals suddenly stopped pouring from him as his breathing hitched and nothing but blood came up. Then, he coughed up a anemone, the whole damn thing, stem, leaves, petals and all! There were even some blood covered thorns, which I didn't think should have been there. I wasn't sure how to comfort him so I called Aizawa and Recovery Girl. They both rushed over, once recovery Girl was taking care of Kaminari, both me and da- Aizawa stepped out. "How long has this been going on?" He demanded, I shrugged. "I assume a week after I got here it started, since he was acting weird so... two weeks...?" I suggested. Aizawa nodded and sat down on the bed before leaping back up, I followed his gaze, Kaminari's bed and the floor around it was even covered in blood and flowers. The sight concerned me and I assumed it concerned Aizawa too. Finally after what felt like forever I stiffened, "Do you hear that?" I asked Aizawa who looked faintly confused "Silence" I explained, Kaminari's vomiting had stopped, from the sound of it. Recovery Girl waddled out a worried look in her eyes, "He can't breathe. too many petals. Get him to my office please. I can't carry him myself. don't let him shift too much though you hear?" She told them. Aizawa nodded and went to pick him up, Recovery Girl looked at me "you can come too since he's your friend"

"Comrade." I corrected. Me and Kaminari weren't friends, me and Recovery girl walked side by side towards her office and on the walk there, 

'You wish you were' the voice came back

'so what.' I answered hesitantly 

'You wish you were friends. with possible benefits'

'do not.' I shot back firmly

'you don't say so aloud, but you forget I am basically you!'

'so I'm insane.'

'in love' the voice corrected 

'I'm calling you Jim now.' I said in an attempt to offend him. 

Doesn't work 'Alright'

' . . .'

'guess what.'

I mentally sigh 'what,'

'you walked away a few nights ago when he was most vulnerable and he fell. he was looking after you with a heartbroken look ya'know'

'shut up'

'he loves you t-'

'stop! It's all a act!'

'what about when he was asleep? he looked so content leaning on you.'

'he was probably faking sleep'

'nah, he wouldn't have fell forwards so hard.'

'what do you want'

'to change your mind'

'the most logical part of me? no.'

'come on!'

'you sound like kaminari. no.'

'Just one friend?'

'I'll give him a shot. one week.'

'one week for what?'

'one week i'll let him be my friend.' 

'oh?'

'and if I think it's worth it then he can stay.' 

'hehe'

'happy?'

'yes~' 

Jim fell silent, just in time too, we had just arrived at Recovery Girl's office. Aizawa was already there and Kaminari lay on the bed coughing a small red spot on his jaw, he was trying to cough up petals again. I ran past Recovery Girl, rather rudely  (Sorry recovery girl!) I flipped Kaminari onto his side and watched in slight horror as the petals and blood with the more frequent show of a flower spilling onto the floor. My eyes widened 'How many petals can he throw up??' "It's much too late for anything but surgery, do you guys think that's the best option? Aizawa opened his jaws to reply when Silence filled the room, for me it was dreaded company. We all looked at Kaminari, he had flipped himself over

"I'd rather die than forget." 

He rasped.  Those words scared me, Kaminari's eyes were filled with tears. "then confess! tell me who to call and I'll do it! no need to die for such a stupid reason!" I snapped. It really was a stupid reason. Aizawa looked slightly shocked at my sudden out burst, "What?? he has yet to become the hero he can be!" I shot at him, He silently looked away. "Go out, both of you please so he doesn't have to reveal his cause to anyone more than he has to." They left, letting me take charge. Kaminari was vomiting more flowers and blood now, almost no petals. "Breathe, it's okay we'll fix this." I said calmly. his response terrified me. 

"I can't"

A/n Cliff hanger! i should write some more tomorrow! peace out little chicks!

Also, I adopt you, readers, your mine. no worries! I dont bite! please leave your opinions! I'm ready to listen, even the hater comments are welcome, a judgement free zone here! (Word Count: 1336)