.: ~ Option Three: It's Going to Be Okay ~ :.

(I don't know what to say, I am shook that you would read this crap.... 103. reads. just....

Fucking WOW)

.: ~ Shinsou's POV ~ :.

(again,)

I was the first to recover from the shock "Don't say a fucking word" I snap, but does he listen? hell no. "-Shinsou," "No!" I don't let him finish his sentence. "Shinsou, just hear me out" I let him speak this time. Dadzawa is making it sound like he was the one just caught red handedly in a lie. "I am not mad, I just know now for sure your actually obsessed with his death." I narrow my eyes, It wasn't an obsession I just knew Kaminari couldn't be dead. "It's not an obsession." I say flatly putting my headphones and laptop up. I felt Dadzawa's eyes watching me, I somehow manage to slip the drive into my pocket without him noticing. "Then why have you been spending days on end, no breaks and no sleep to prove me wrong? It's an obsession." I sigh I know he's right this time "It's because I know he can't be dead!" I snap and Mama Mic comes in "Hey, Hey, you two calm down." he said kindly and smiled hugging Dadzawa who was still looking at me with some kind of emotion I didn't recognize. I watch Mic make Dadzawa relax before he came to me, he opened his arms for a hug but I didn't go to him. Even when  Mama Mic came closer I moved away, after a few attempts Mama Mic stopped and his face fell. He looked a little hurt at my avoidance, usually I didn't like them but I would tolerate it for Mama Mic but today I didn't want that contact. 

After what felt like forever I forced my way out of my own room, as I do I swear I hear crying behind me. 'Probably Mic' (Nope) I ignore it and run out of the house, I walk to a Shop, I bought some shit I'd probably use later, and head back home. By the time I get to my room Mic and Aizawa were gone. I glance at the clock, it read 4 am I groaned 'so early'  I sat on my bed and see something out of the corner of my eye.  I put my bags away and go closer to see what it was, A yellow and black tuxedo, with a note. 

'Wear this tomorrow, we have something to attend to'

I was puzzled and only after looking at it for a while did I realize it had yellow on it, It reminded me of the color of Kaminari's eyes. My own eyes water at the realization and I lay on my bed to sleep. 

(In Case your wondering that's what it looks like)

A/N Okay so I know none of these really end in the same place and I decided I'm going to follow "the same pains" option ending to continue these chapters, I know each of these options are short and I apologize. Some real depressing shit will be in the next chapter and I'm sorry but eh, I warned you in the summary. Also to make it up to you guys for such short chapters I'll try and post two average chapters or one huge chapter, that is TBD at this point. I'm doing my best but I think I have turned into a Slug. Anyways I hope your enjoying stay tuned and um.... Don't die I guess?

One last thing, Keep a eye on your supply of toliet paper. Just some friendly advice. (Word Count: 625)