.: ~ To Everyone Wronged ~ :.

( Be ready for some horrible writing! Recording style :3 ) 

Key: 

{ } means out of recording, or well talking to himself instead of the camera like he intended

*  * is actions it will also probably be bold

regular text is him speaking 

==

*Tap Tap* 

{Is it recording yet?}

{okay, So... If you are listening to these. I feel bad for you... you must have found them even though I hid them well, Asides the point I am supposed to be doing this for a short cut instead of writing letters.}

*Takes a breath*

Dear Aoyama... 

You were the first... I still don't know why two years later that I chose to kill you first...

I want to say I'm sorry and I've made a mistake that I can't try and fix. So When I get to hell you and everyone else can kill me again... Sound fair?

good....

*Cuts film and goes to the next person*

Dear Hagakure....

Look I don't know how the hell you managed to get killed by me of all people... but who am I to judge. I hope you know that your friends miss you.... all of them.... 

So I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it...but allow me to propose the idea of you killing me again in hell? (I know it sounds repetitive but each one is to another person)

I guess I'll wait to see you there then. 

*Next person* 

Dear Shoji....

I am embarrassed that I would have even tried to to take you down. 

But I did. And I also succeeded, remarkably. 

You ended up as the third victim to fall at my hands, interesting huh.

My world is upside down, and I'm sorry I did this to you... I offer revenge for when I go to hell see you there? I hope. It should do you justice from there. 

*Next one*

Dear....

*pauses and double checks memory* 

Well....Shit.

{Can I do another one?}

Thank you.

*Skips Momo and continues*

Dear Koda. 

I know, I'm crazy to have killed you in cold blood and I'm sorry, In case your wondering your um..... the fifth victim I wronged and knowing you... You won't take me up on this offer, but I do hope that once I get back to where I  came from {*Cough* Hell *Cough*} you'll join the party and kill me once more. 

*Next*

Dear Jirou

Whoa, before you try to go bonkers- I'm sorry... even after five others I still had to kill and you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.  It's not your fault though, it's mine. So when I go to hell, feel free to come join the party and kill me another time for revenge,

 *Next*

  Dear Sato.

Hey~ my man... okay, that was cheesy but so... um.. I just wanted to say

I'm really sorry for what I did. You happened to be the seventh... yet.. I still hadn't learned. 

So please... join everyone else who is getting revenge and make me die again even in hell.

*Next*

Dear Ojiro.... 

Holy shit- Ojiro. 

We were best friends! we really were and I'm sorry I ruined your life for you and plenty others as you weren't the first nor last. in fact your eighth I believe. Any ways I offer you the opportunity to come kill me once more once I get to hell. 

*Next*

Dear Uraraka.

Okay no offense but I didn't know you all that well back in school so I'm sorry and feel free to join everyone else to killing me in hell.

*Next*

Iida...

Don't scold my poor word choice please! I'm just trying to apologize for killing you.... number nine of 11 I think that I killed by hand, Some hero I am..... come join the revenge party in hell,you'll be killing me once I get there. Also Imma make it clearer, I'm sorry.

*Next* 

Dear Sero,

Hey bro... Miss ya- 

*cuts off already crying*

I'm sorry, thinking of you makes it hurt more even though I killed you.... join our hell party and kill me in hell once I get there.

*Next*

* Sits back in chair, face damp from tears *

Dear Bakugou.... 

I remember it now.... Killing you... I don't know what made me do it, I'm sick in a way I have yet to fix, Your boyfriend would be proud of who you were... I'm sorry.....

I'm Sorry!

Bakugou it was a mistake! 

I shouldn't have done it! 

You were my best friend.... 

I was part of the Bakusquad... But I can't take the pain of sitting there and watching any of them suffer because I killed you!  

*Is crying and screaming again*

I miss you.... I never thought I would miss your insults but.... I miss being Dunceface...

Everything was okay then at least. Now nothing is... 

I Know I will tell Kiri eventually that your death wasn't ya'know suicidal as I made it look to be... I'll explain it was me... and I won't back out, or alter it. I expect their full hate. 

And when I go to hell...

I expect you to find me and kill me all over again... seems fair... 

* Now is just crying and talking in sobs* 

I don't know how I can make it up to anyone though so.... Do me a solid Bakugou and maybe try and help Kiri through this? You died... only a few weeks ago. Apparently your the most recent of many too....  

I'm gonna go now... I love you Bakugou

And- No homo.

A/N The recordings! hope you "Enjoyed" (Word Count: 895)