.: ~ Shinsou ~ :.

(Holy Shit, 244?? I still don't see why you guys like this but here is another chapter- also I won't have a schedule I'll post when ever I can but that may not be everyday ok?)

.: ~ Kaminari's POV ~ :. 

I was still sitting at my desk tears streaming down my face. I had killed so many people because of a fucking quirk! I couldn't take this, it didn't matter to me that I technically didn't do it- the blood was still on my hands! I decided to sneak out, by the window of course... to avoid any possible contact with my parents. Once I was out there I walked a good while and sat on the curb of the street, I pulled out my phone and started typing. 

Shinsou... I know I didn't kill you- but.... something tells me I did the most damage to you. I already know it's pointless to try and your probably still furious. Either way I'll do it anyways. I have been trying to regain memory of that last blank and I can't- what I do remember is all the... murders. Shinsou, I killed all those missing 1-A students, and I'm sorry you won't be able to see them again. I'm trying to make things better but it's just- it seems impossible. It also hurts like hell. I know that the reason I did all of that was because of a quirk, I know how stupid it sounds but it's possession- I think. Either way she used her quirk on me.... It so odd to be able to make my own decisions and to be able to speak my own words again after... how long was it...? two- almost three years? or has it already hit the three year mark? The only thing is, once she does it once, as long as she knows your location she can repossess you effortlessly. I worry it may happen to me, if it does- don't hesitate. Protect UA... even if it's from me. I get the impression from my last two attempts at visits that you won't believe me. I fixed my hair! It took an insane amount of time to do, but I am pretty sure you already noticed. I know this sounds sappy but the hate in your eyes hurts to see, especially when it's directed to me. heh, did you know there over a million words, yet.... not a single combination of them can describe how sorry I am. So I'll try and make it up to you with actions, since they tend to speak louder than words. I'm pretty sure you know that better than anyone else. I also want to say you don't have to be alone- no that doesn't mean you need to hang out with me, in fact I mean the opposite. You should go make new friends, It's your third year at UA. Enjoy it. Do your best!

I saved the half finished message and put my phone away, I looked up and around me. The street was dark, it was late, and the streets were empty. Giving the area an almost abandoned look, 'Creepy'  I think as I feel the hairs on my neck stand on end. Something wasn't right, and I gently put my hand on my side. The wound was still far from healed though the one in my back was almost fully healed, I winced at the contact but don't move my hand. If something wasn't right I wanted to protect the wound from further damage.  My gut feeling made me stand up and look around warily. Something caught my eye, someone was stumbling out of their apartment I was about to ignore them when I saw them beginning to fall. I raced over before my mind could think about it, I catch them as they fall. Their hood falls off and I freeze. 

"Shinsou...?"  

The lavender haired boy looked at me with emotionless, beautiful eyes- crap I can't keep thinking like this- his eyes were foggy I realize and carry him back to the building noticing it was Aizawa's old house.  I didn't really pay much mind to it and dropped him on his couch he was muttering things, that I knew he wouldn't say if he had control over it. "I am sorry, please don't leave me, I love you" I almost let my hopes get up when I recognized the foggy look in his eyes and then the empty bottles of alcohol. I sighed putting the clues together, Shinsou was drunk. I wondered what drove him to this. He was wasted, and still murmuring, I assumed he didn't notice it was me- well I thought he didn't until he said something that caught me off guard. "Kaminari... Come here" I was so confused I stayed there but came to my senses as I saw him try and get up to come to me instead. So I rushed over and laid him back down on the couch, he sat right back up and leaned on me. We sat there for a while until Shinsou moved suddenly and I looked over to see what he was doing. A pair of lips slammed into mine and I kissed back, it was sloppy and when I pulled away for a breath he laid in my lap "I love you..." he whispered. My heart ached I knew he didn't realize he had just kissed me I look down at him and smiled when I saw him asleep. I played with his hair quietly humming, but eventually decided to just put headphones in and listen to music, singing along softly. I did this all night not falling asleep at all. At the same time I also happened to be charging my phone, I didn't notice Shinsou was awake until he kissed me again. I jumped in shock (puns- okay, I'll Try to stop) he pulled away and I looked at him before asking the question I needed to know "Your... drunk" "I was- now I have a killer migraine, and want to throw up" "we;; don't throw up on me!" I push him gently but it got the boy to turn away from me. I was confused until I heard him retching, he hadn't even made it to the bathroom. 'wow.'  I got up and grabbed him a damp rag and a prepared toothbrush. I put the toothbrush next to the sink, went back to the couch and laid the rag on the back of his neck.  I rubbed circles on his back until his retching subdued, turning him over into a more comfortable position I moved the rag from his neck to his forehead. He was burning up but I blamed it on the hangover, I struggled to not gag while cleaning up his mess but when I returned he was asleep. The silence made me feel lonely, yes, but he needed the sleep so I let him sleep going to the kitchen and looking around finding almost nothing in there. I made a small serving of pancakes with what I could find, I returned and laid them on the coffee table for Shinsou when he woke. Something caught my eye, His sleeve had a red tint to it, I curiously lifted it and saw recent scratches all over his arms, over top of older scars. I Sighed and went to find bandages and used the alcohol left in Shinsou's drinks to clean them before wrapping them up. It took roughly an hour to do all of this, I began to clean up his home even though I hated to. Shinsou needed help so I would help and obey when he became sober and forced me out I would go. I waited for it to happen for another hour, it didn't, Shinsou was still asleep. So I kept cleaning, and singing with my headphones in. So I didn't hear him groan as he sat up, waking up. My voice cracked as he scared me by wrapping his arms around my waist.  I took my headphones and heard him growl, Confused I turn around in his arms to look at him "What?" "Your still here." he said. I swear I felt my heart break when he said that "Do... you want me to go...?" I watched Shinsou hesitate "No," I froze 'no? you don't want me to stay? OR no, you want me to?' I wondered. He answered my question by hugging me tighter and putting his head on my messy unbrushed hair.

"Stay"

A/N Hey! I'm sorry! I didn't know how I wanted this to go. heh, I am still working with writers block (⊙﹏⊙) yeah, also you don't have to read this ya know. I have a shitty awkward life and my writing is no better. (Word Count: 1475)