.: ~ Mom? ~ :.

.: ~ Kaminari's POV ~ :.

(yes, our baby is back, okay, I'll stop with the random comments. I'm just trying to make this a little funny. )

Darkness, I swear I've been in this kind of darkness before. I feel... peaceful. '-WAIT. no. no. no I refuse!' I struggle and try to force myself awake. I freeze and look around I thought I had just heard foot steps, "Denki!" I hear a voice shout no one called me that.... wait.  'please tell me mom isn't here!' I look around activating my quirk in fear she may show up.

(It's a flashback, again)

"Momma~" I called as I looked around the house for her, we were supposed to be playing hide n'seek I went into the kitchen and smiled. She was standing there in the open and drinking something in what looked like a glass bottle. Dad was there too, I pause feeling let down but instantly hid as I heard them start screaming at one another. They at some point let out their frustrations on me and I just tried not to cry the whole while. After I was sent to bed I let myself cry and carefully tended to my new wounds, this just kept happening.

Eventually though I got used to it and it became routine to try my hardest not to be noticed or seen by them.

I almost always got caught, it was inevitable pain

Until UA got dorms for us. 

(End of flashback ---> Back to the present)

I Quickly found something hidden in the dark and hid, it felt cold and tall I take a deep breath and hold, only taking breaths when I absolutely had to. At least until I thought the threat had passed.  

.: ~ Bakugou's POV ~ :.

(Because, Shinsou is doing nothing but moping around and I don't know if you guys wanna read that shit.)

I Brushed myself off, "I may.... have gone a tad overboard..." I whisper to myself as I walk away leaving the house completely leveled and his (Kaminari's) parents standing there, shocked and covered in soot. 'Think I just chose my hero name.' I think with a smile as I walked into the hospital again "You seem to be in a good mood, Sir" A nurse says as she passes me speaking low enough that it doesn't wake my friends. "Yup!" I declare "And why is that?" "I just kicked an ass so bad they'll regret what they did to my friend" I explain and her eyes widened as she scampered away. "heh" I laugh at myself "Ground Zero" I murmur announcing my hero name quietly and Kiri stirs slightly letting out what sounded like a chuckle as he slept. "I love you too shitty hair" I whisper and peck his cheek before going to Kaminari's room as they were allowing visitors now. The poor guy looked so weak and frail laying there. "You better wake up soon Dunceface. Before you kill people of worry." 

A/N I'm sorry this chapter is short, yes but I didn't have much time to write. (Word Count: 513)