.: ~ Dadzawa ~ :.

.: ~ Shinsou's POV ~ :.

I walk out of my room and to the Main building, School had ended and I had skipped, again. Dad (Yes, Aizawa, Shinsou has given up trying to hide it from you readers) had called me over and I was probably in for a scolding for missing classes again. I was right. The instant I walked in the door shut behind me, Dad was at is desk and had used his capture weapon to close the door. I close my eyes and brace for what I know is coming "WHERE WERE YOU TODAY" genuine worry was in Dad's voice and I sigh "In my room" 

"Doing what??"

"Attempting to sleep"

"Seriously??"

"Okay, eating my feelings."

"Why are you eating your feelings?" His voice softened

"Because he doesn't like me back!" I exclaim in distress breaking down and just sit on the floor and bury my face in my knees. 

"Who, Kaminari?" 

I nod

"It's not his fault, he saw things wrong and you both confessed a little too late."

"I know.... I just wish..."

"Come on, let's go take a walk"

"What about Eri?" I ask getting up as he helped me.

 He pulled me into a hug "Mic can handle her for a hour or two, won't kill him"

I nod and we walk out of the building together, "Look. He couldn't move on, that's why he got Hanahaki and eventually needed surgery. You don't have it though. that's because you can move on and find someone new, start again." I sigh and look down as we walk, We went to a café and got coffee, probably both of our favorite beverages. I felt a little happier as we sat on a park bench to relax. A pair of gray strays walks up to us cautiously, Dad pulls out a container and pulls some cat food out and lays it on the ground for them, we watch them scarf it down. Once their finished I take the risk and pick one up putting it in my lap, Dad does the same. We hold them for a while before Dad put the cat he was holding down and leads me someplace after I put the cat I held down letting it go with it's friend. He took me to a field on the edge of town, A small smile tugs at my lips, this was were he had first began training me and kept training until I made it into the hero course.  After that though, I started training on my own and much harder it wasn't the same though. Dad handed me a scarf, the one I used with my hero suit. Mine was more of a white while his was more of a gray, "How about some training" He asked. I understood, he was trying to rebuild that bond, but I really couldn't trust him the same way. Not when I was locking myself away, I nod, 'One training session.' He smiled. It was a genuine happy smile, only that Mic could make him do every once and a while and it wasn't that unnatural teeth show thing he did around his students either. 

.: ~ Bakugou's POV ~ :. 

I was sitting beside Kaminari waiting for him to wake up, the stitches had been pretty bad, so he was still out cold I suddenly hear him murmuring in his sleep. For my sake I pull out my phone and start recording, he continues and his words become a bit more clearer. 

"Pancakes are made of pineapples I swear!"

I almost drop the phone in laughter

"See?"

"What do you mean their crunchy??"

"It said add a egg so I threw it in."

"yes, more specifically I yeeted it in."

"yes, the whole thing."

"Your so mean to pineapples." 

Kaminari frowned and continued