Chapter 1

The date 3rd February 18 years ago ...

"Keep pushing Ann, you're nearly there my love. I can see the head." Tom whispers watching his wife fight the pain of childbirth. He watched on as his love had to fight the pain while trying not to scream otherwise they would be caught and the baby inside would be taken away. "It's coming." He tells her as he picked up the baby that has been birthed "It's a girl" He said shaking as he knew this was not good. "What .. " The mother whispered looking after her newborn baby. "It's a girl Ann '' Tom said while smiling at his wife, he couldn't help the smile. He knew it was dangerous but holding the life in his hands made him not care he knew he would protect this child with his entire life and keep her shielded from this horrible world. "It's a girl" Ann whispered, shocked not believing the words coming out her mouth. Tom handed over the baby girl wrapped up in a white sheet. "Arabella" Ann whispered. Tom smiled "Arabella Hope Jones. " Tom walked over watching his wife hold their only child in her arms.

5 years later

Arabella had grown into a 5 year old curious little girl wanting to know about her world, wanting to know about what goes on outside. Arabella was currently sleeping on a mattress in the little cottage they decided to hide her in. "I'm scared Tom" Ann whispered looking over at her little girl "I'm scared for her life? What will happen if something happens to us?" Ann whispered while shaking. Tom watched his wife break down in tears "She is too innocent for this world, they will eat her up and spit her out." She said looking at her husband with worry in her eyes. Tom sighed "I won't let anything happen to her. I promise Ann I will try my hardest to shield her eyes from this world." Tom said kissing his wife's forehead to calm her nerves. "What if we went to the witch?" Ann asked her husband looking up. "You really think a witch can help us?" He asked, shocked at his wife. "Maybe she can help us. We could give her our savings in return maybe for a protection spell. Please Tom I worry about arabella." His wife said looking up to Tom with pleading eyes. Tom wasn't so sure witches were sneaky, liars and conniving creatures that walk the earth. Tom didn't know what to do. He looked at his wife's pleading eyes "What happens if she .. "Tom got lost in thought thinking of all the bad things that could happen to his daughter if they travel to see the witch. "Please Tom," Ann said, looking up at him through her eyelashes. He sighed "No Ann it's not safe nobody can know she is even alive. I will not take the chance of her being seen and putting us all in danger." Tom said looking at his wife in the eyes to show her he was not going to change his mind. His wife sighed looking down caressing the cheek of her young child. "She will be safe with us here in this house." He said putting his hand on her arm and taking her away from the small child sleeping and dreaming innocent dreams unaware of the dangers that lurked outside these 4 walls.

Present

Arabella had grown into a young woman now, she was beautiful with long blonde locks and bright green eyes that only got brighter in the sun. She grew up with love and kindness in her heart but she also had a cheeky trait that got her in trouble a lot with her father for talking back. She was always curious about going into the world and seeing what it was like, what do the people look like? What do people do all day? She has so many questions and nobody would answer them for her. However that day was growing closer and Arabella had no idea what was coming ... Nobody knew what was going to happen as the new alpha kings of the world were about to take over their thrones and they were looking for their mates and would do anything to get what they wanted, taking down anybody in their paths.