Chapter 21

I woke up in my actual bed with no kings around me. This was like an accomplishment that nobody was here to drag me god knows where. I got up and went to take a shower realising I hadn't had one for ages.

I washed myself with the peach body jel feeling fresh for the first time in ages. I walked back into the room to see Katy waking up. "Hey Bella" she said and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"hi " I whispered, grabbing some clothes and changing before sitting on the bed.

"Well I guess tomorrow is the full moon" She sighed what was so big about this full moon?

"What happens on the full moon?" I asked her.

She seemed to think "I've only ever been here for one full moon, nothing really happened I just heard this growling and loads of people shouting" she said deep in thought "Somebody shouted 'I'll kill you mut'" she said in a funny voice. I laughed.

"Mutt?" I quizzed when I stopped laughing. Where do I remember hearing that name?

"That was the night they caught the werewolf king although I've never seen him.. Oh I remember they shouted his name but I've forgotten what it was, something starting with a J?" She said looking at the wall.

I gasped "Jack" I said aloud. Jack was the fucking werewolf king how stupid can I be. I felt like slapping myself in the face, he literally told me right in front of him. That means I'm his mate. "Katy I need your help!" I told her.

She looked at me "depends what you want?" she quizzed me.

"I need you to help me get into the dungeon. I need you to distract the guard." I told her.

She looked at me like I was mad "You're joking why on this earth would you want to break into there?" she replied.

"Please Katy. you're the only person I trust in here. All you have to do is distract the guard?"I told her like it was easy I knew it wasn't. She just looked at me.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee" I begged.

"Fine. but you owe me for it?" She said pointing her finger at me. I held up my hands "I promise" I replied and she smiled at me.

"Fine let's sneak you in tonight at 12pm, all the kings are occupied if you know what I mean and the guards are normally walking around the bored." she informed me. "If I get in trouble I'm ratting you out!" she said and I laughed.

I didn't care about the consequences I needed to see Jack. I needed answers.

Short and Sweet.