Chapter 13

I was still on the floor when I heard the door open. He's back, he's going to assault me again oh god no please. "Get up" I heard a gruff voice say and felt a kick on my leg.

Confused I looked up and saw a guard glaring at me "Get up salve before or I'll drag you" the guard said.

Before he could do anything I got up "Follow me" He said and walked out the room, honestly what was the worst that could happen. The worst has already happened.

He could beat me up. I don't care anymore, I signed and followed the guard down halls and stairs and then the smell hit me. Mouldy cheese I was near the dungeon, "Just follow slave and I won't have to force you" He said and took a hold of my arm bringing me down the stairs that led into darkness.

My heart beating wildly against my chest, I was walking along a hallway and finally he stopped opening the bars and shoving me inside the cage just like when I first arrived.

I didn't bother fighting, just sat on the floor and cried, cried because my life was a joke and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Are you ok?" I heard a voice say, I scrunch my face up. I know that voice. I looked up and saw the bright yellow eyes and jack was staring at me. "Arabella" He said again and I saw anger in his eyes "What have they done to you?" He said and gripped the bars on his cell.

"Th.. the.. they ." I hiccuped and I couldn't get my words out.

Jack signed and smiled at me "It's ok Bel I know" He said and I recognised he shortened my name to Bel only Katy had done that.

I smiled at him and he smiled back .. "What's your favourite colour?" He suddenly asked.

I must have pulled a confused face because that made him laugh "just trying to make you think about something else. Mine is green." He said and smiled again.

I smiled back and thought about it "yellow, kind of like your eyes" I said and generally meant it. I did like the colours of his eyes a lot.

He seemed pleased by my answer because he puffed his chest out "Good choice" Jack said and sat down so he was facing me. I looked back over at him, he seemed to have put weight on and muscles were growing, he looked different. "Take a picture it will last longer Bel" He said to me with amusing eyes.

I blushed and looked away "ah come on don't be shy now" I heard him say and I giggled. Somehow talking to Jack took all my worries away and the thought of what had happened only moments ago. "Do you want to know a story?" He asked me.

I nodded 'yes' and he sat and looked into my eyes.

"Once upon a time there was an alpha and Luna who had a baby boy, he grew up with love around him but then one night everything changed." His eyes darkened. "His mother was taken by animals. Animals with red eyes and sharp teeth and they killed her." I gasped and listened to more. "His father grew too weak without her and killed himself so the son had to grow up faster than any child would have to. He took over his farther's people to make sure they were safe. However one day he realised he needed his own Luna so started searching but got caught by the monsters that took his mother's life and just when he thought his life was suddenly worthless his Luna walked into his life only he couldn't do anything about it because he was trapped. He hated seeing her in pain and promised himself that when the moon is full he will save them both." Jack said and looked into my eyes with determination.

I was shocked with so many questions "What's an alpha and Luna?" I asked him.

He only sighed and shocked his head and explaining about Alpha's, Luna's, Werewolf and mates."That poor son." I said to him feeling sad.

He laughed "Don't worry he's fine. Everything he has ever wanted is right in front of him." He looked right at me, my mind was putting everything together but I gave up. I had too many questions and my body was starting to shut down from being too tired. "Go to sleep Bel, I'll watch over you" Jack said and smiled at me. I felt sleep taking over my body however I welcomed it feeling safe under watch.