Chapter 23

WARNING IF YOUR NOT GOOD WITH RAPE/SEXUAL ASSAULT DON'T READ.

I paled. Turning my head to see the king standing right there, I could hear Katy shallow breathing. He stormed towards her and I screamed covering her body "IT WAS NOT HER FAULT IT WAS MINE. I MADE HER DO IT." I shouted looking right into his eyes.

He growled, sharp teeth appearing from his mouth.

"Then you won't mind taking the punishment for both then will you Arabella?" He said his voice was dark and evil.

He grabbed my arm and bent it backwards "Why do you smell like him Arabella?" he questioned before I heard a snap and my arm bent in a un human way. I heard Katy scream above my own.

"Is this what you wanted Arabella for me to hurt you?" He questioned me.

He grabbed my other arm and dragged me out the room "I tried to play nice with you but this is your own fucking fault" he shouted at me while dragging me I heard my arm pop and I clenched my teeth, silent tears falling down my face.

All the other girls were staring shocked that the king was dragging a girl by her broken arm through the castle.

He didn't stop. No he kept walking towards a room I've never seen before. "This is what you wanted. This is your fault not mine" he said looking back while opening the door.

I looked around my face widening in horror, this wasn't just any room this had tools in. Tools used for torture. "PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME" I screamed in horror.

"This is your own fucking fault" he said and hung me up on the wall by my hands. I could feel my arms screaming in pain because they were already broken from before.

"Your gonna wish you were dead by the time I'm done," he said, eyes black staring into my eyes. I screamed.

He picked up a sharp nail and brought it over to my face "I can kill you with one strike. However I will not. I will keep you alive, keep you breathing until I finally break you. You will be mine you will surrender to me and be my beloved." he said with such promise in his message.

"I WILL NEVER BE YOURS!" I spat if I'm going to die so be it.

He dragged the sharp nail along my belly and I screamed the blood rushing down my skin "The pain it makes you feel alive doesn't it" he said admiring his work.

I kept my mouth shut silently. He will lose his temper and just kill me right now. He sliced my leg. I could feel the blood rushing down my vision going in and out.

"Who do you belong to Arabella?" He asked me and moved the nail towards my cheek.

"I belong to nobody" I say.

"Wrong answer" he said and grabbed a handful of my hair and kissed my mouth.

"Who do you belong to?" this time he shouted at me.

"nobody "I whispered trying to stay awake.

He removed his pants and grabbed my legs making sure they were wrapped around him "Please" I begged. I knew what was going to happen and more tears blinded my vision.

"Begging only makes me want to do it more." He smirked and thrusted into me.

My vision was going in and out god kill me now, I'm so done. I could feel all of him. It was disgusting. He picked up his pace and all I could see was red. My blood was all over him and he wasn't even bothered.

"Fuck" he moaned and I felt like spitting in his face.

"You're a monster," I said and he only smiled.

"I know baby oh fuck." He said and I felt the warm liquid inside of me "Your so fucking tight, don't think this is over baby. Oh no this is just the beginning." He said before walking out the door leaving me hanging with blood and his semen rushing down my legs. I cried and blacked out.