Chapter 4

Arabella's POVV -

I heard footsteps coming around the shed. 'Maybe they had gone and father was coming back for me' I breathed a sigh finally this was over.

"I can smell your fear ." I heard a voice say.

I didn't recognise that voice. I shook 'no' I moved myself further back into the shed.

"Ross there is a shed out here I can smell that scent around it. " A man's voice said It sounded harsh. I heard the shed door being ripped off and I took a deep breath. "I found one," he said while looking at me, smirking "Oh you're a pretty one ." He said coming closer. I screamed the loudest I had ever screamed. "Now why would you do that?" He said grabbing me by the arm I flinched his grip on my arm harshly and it would surely leave a bruise. "Please .. " I said looking up at him. "Don't look at me like that or i'll do something you wont like to that pretty little body of yours" I stayed silent and he smirked "Thought not although I'm sure somebody will enjoy using that little body pity it's not me." he said and dragged me out the shed towards the house. He dragged me into the home and I saw my mother on the floor bleeding badly. "mother" I whispered trying to escape the man's hold. " Arabella" I heard to my left. I looked and saw my bad bleeding from his head "Dad what's going on I don't understand." I said looking at him I looked around the room and saw a man looking at me, his face full of scars.

"I see now why you lied. You've got a pretty little thing you were trying to hide." He said walking over to me. I shrug into myself scared 'why were these people here, why were my parents like this?' I thought. He came over and looked me up and down "You smell divine" He said, taking a hold of my waist.

"Please don't hurt her. " I heard my father beg for me from the corner. The person with the scar smirked and came closer to me smelling my neck for some strange reason my body went into shock and I stopped breathing. "You smell divine. I wonder if I should keep you to myself." he said and looked at my father.

"I don't understand? Why are you here?" I asked looking at the scary guard. He looked at me, and growled "You don't ask the questions around here." He said looking deep into my eyes. "Say goodbye to you parents cause you'll never see them again oh wait I don't give a shit. " He said and tried to drag me out of the house.

"No please mom dad HELP ME!!." I shouted. He grunted and I felt a prick in my arm "Wh.. what d..did you do." I said as I felt my body shutting down.

"Shut up." He said. The last thing I could hear were the cries of my mom and father crying begging them to stop before my eyes closed and my body went limp.

I woke up groaning what happened I thought.  My eyes opened only to shut again because of my head pounding. Where am I? Where are my mom and farther? What happened to them? What is going to happen to me? I had so many questions - all my life I have had questions and nobody would answer them for me. "Are you okay?" I heard somebody whisper next to me. I flinched omg who was this? I opened my eyes and saw a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. I had never seen another person before apart from my mother and farther. I looked at her again making sure to get every single detail. "Don't you talk?Did they do something to you?" She said looking at me up and down with her eyes.

"No" I whispered. She took a deep breath "Good my name is  Lauren. It's nice to meet you in this awful situation." She said and smiled which made the corner of my mouth move up a bit. "I can't believe this is happening can you? Why did I have to be 18 this year for them to take me." She said rambling on and I just listened trying to make sense of her words.

"Wh... " I cleared my throat and she looked at me again "What do you mean take you?" I asked her. She looked at me confused "Don't you know?" She asked me with shock on her face. I was getting angry. I was sick of always being in the dark about what was happening. I signed and shook my head. "What's your name?" She asked me. I looked at her again, "Arabella." I said and she smiled while repeating my name "Well Arabella we are about to be shown to the alpha king's." She said.