Chapter 16

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? I THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED." I heard Katy scream as soon as I opened the bedroom door. She grabbed me and gave me a cuddle "I thought you had died." She said and sobbed into my shoulder.

I placed my hand on her back and gave it a pat "It's ok. I'm ok." I said to her while she tried to stop crying.

"What happened to you? I heard the king chose you and then you disappeared for like 2 weeks." She told me.

2 weeks that's how long I was down there for, It didn't feel like two weeks not with Jack. Jack I missed him already, he must be so lonely right now. "Hello earth to Bel?" Katy said, waving her hand in front of my face. I shook my head.

"I'm fine Katy, I was erm.. Down in the dungeon." I said looking away from her.

"Is that why you stink so bad?" Katy said and laughed at me and I laughed along with her. "I'll get the shower ready for you." She said and walked into another room.

She walked out and I went into the shower finally getting the horrible mouldy cheesy smell out of my skin. I washed myself with the peach shower gel and quickly got out wrapping myself in a towel.

"You no I thought I was about to get another room mate, do you know how much I would have hated that?" Katy said while I walked out, she had changed into a green two piece and I signed back to normal.

I ignored her and picked up a new red two piece as mine got ripped when the incident happened "Oh yeah, one of the maids brought you a new one what happened to the other?" Katy asked me, she was always so nebby.

"I ripped it" I told her, she didn't need to know the truth.

She just nodded her head with an understanding look coming across her face "Well let's go to dinner then." She said and started walking towards the door.

I took a deep breath. Here we go I thought, I dragged my feet behind hers "Oh did I tell you, some of the girls have changed colour." She told me and that's when I noticed she was wearing green.

I gasped "You've changed colour." She just looked at me like I was stupid and nodded her head.

"I've been given a new master half of the girls have, you'll need to check the list yours will come out tomorrow to see if you have to wear a different colour." She informed me.

I'm going to get a new master, surely not but then the king would just love to see me suffer and hand me straight over especially when he was just nice to me it's only a matter of time before he does something to break me more.

I walked into the hall and sat at the table since we were a little bit late, the only seat that was left was right next to the king himself. He smiled at me while I walked over to the chair, why is he smiling at me?

"You smell much better." He told me when I sat down.

Ok that was it, what the fuck is wrong with him? Why is it being nice to me? He only just smiled again and then he stood up.

"Welcome everybody." He cleared his throat. "As you know the full moon is upon us" everybody cheered well the others kings did  "We have to be ready for the beasts of the moon to bring a visit especially since we have there precious king" he chuckled "Never the less I expect you to be at your strongest, enjoy the food and enjoy the sweet taste of revenge later on." He finished and nodded his head at the others.

What did that mean? A full moon, beasts of the moon? I must have looked confused because the king looked at me "Let's hope your little dog friend hasn't made any plans." He said and chuckled does me mean Jack? 'Eat your food' I heard inside my head and I jumped. The king gave me a glare and I took the first bite, my belly rumbling as I haven't tasted so much flavour in ages.