Chapter 15

He dragged me inside "You have 10 minuets" He said and walked towards the corner. What was going on I didn't understand but I didn't care. I ran towards my parents and took off the bound that was stopping them from talking. I grabbed them giving them a big cuddle crying, "Shh Arabella it's ok baby girl." I heard my dad say in his sweet voice that I have missed so much.

"I've missed you so much" I cried and took my head to look at their faces, they were both crying themselves.

"Oh baby. I thought I would never see you again. Are you hurt? Did he .. " My mother stopped talking looking towards the corner remembering who was standing there.

"No mamma I'm fine, I'm just so happy to see you." I said, trying to hold the fresh tears she let a sigh of release out. I chose not to tell her it would only worry her more.

"Oh my beautiful girl. We have missed you so much. You look very skinny, are they feeding you?" She asked and I laughed only my mother.

"Ann leave the poor girl alone." I heard my father say and I turned towards him and tears flowed down my face as I gave him a big cuddle. "I've missed you so much farther." I told him holding onto him as tight as I could trying to remember this moment as I might not get another one.

"I'm so sorry Bella, that we didn't tell you. It's all my fault that you got taken. I've failed you. I'm sorry." My father said and he put his head down.

"No farther I couldn't be anymore grateful, you let me grow up without fear. I had a happy childhood. And will forever be grateful for what you both have done for me." I said remembering all the memories.

I heard footsteps walking towards us "Come Arabella your time is up." I heard the king say.

I grabbed my parents and gave them the biggest cuddle I knew I might not ever see them again. "I love you guys so much, be safe." I said and stood up.

I knew if I didn't obey they would only get hurt because of my actions and I wanted them to know that I wasn't being treated poorly. It was better to see them and pretend that I was happy than for them to know the truth.

"We love you Bella so much, we will see you again I promise." My father said looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head and walked over to the king, he put a hand on the bottom of my back and walked out of the room. "Please don't hurt them." I said looking up at him.

He only grunted "Go back to your room and get ready for dinner. Take a shower you stink as well." He told me before walking off somewhere.

Was he being nice? Did he actually just do a nice thing without being mean to me? I smiled to myself, happy that I had finally seen my family. I did a silent pray and started to walk to my bedroom with a skip in my step.