Chapter 6

I stood there while she observed me while smirking "That pretty little face of yours won't be pretty for long." She told me while grabbing my chin to inspect me. I moved my head away from her touch. It was ice cold and harsh.

Just then somebody knocked on the door. The woman gave me a glare before facing the door "Enter." She said.

A guard walked in "I'm here for the girl." He said and his face was void of emotions he just glared at the woman.

"Here" She said and grabbed my arm and chucked me at his feet, the guard didn't seem to mind. He just picked me up more like dragged me up and before I knew it we were making our way through the halls. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him. He didn't reply, just kept on walking. I tried to stop but my feet only got dragged along the floor which hurt like mad.

We finally  reached a big black door and the guard knocked ..

He waited 2 minutes before walking straight into the room, that's when I saw him, the man I had seen before. He looked even better up close brown curly hair and the brightest green eyes I've ever seen. He stared "Hasn't anyone told you not to look into people's eyes human." Somebody said next to me and the next thing I knew I was on the floor with a sore cheek. I shuck in fear and pain  "Leave" I heard a harsh voice say.

Everybody left the room and I was left with the strange man, "Don't disrespect me human." He growled before picking me up holding my neck. I gasped for air "P.. ple... please." I stuttered. His eyes growled red and fangs appeared "Beg again" He said looking at me straight into my sole. "P.. please." I stuttered again petrified. He slowly let me down onto my feet and I gasped for air taking a big deep breath so my lungs would not be on fire.

He just stood in front of me. I didn't dare look back into his red eyes. Suddenly there was a gush of air and I could feel a presence behind me. "Such a pretty human." I heard him while he moved my hair to one side inspecting my neck. I stood frozen no he can't do this. What is he going to do? I could feel him on my neck "You smell divine I wonder how you taste." Before I could think a sharp pain entered my neck omg what is going on. I screamed in pain too much for my body to handle. However, that only made him press his fangs further into my neck. I could feel the blood leaving my body, myself growing weaker.

The world was going blank but just before my body could welcome the darkness he pulled away and my body fell limp to the floor. I could feel the warm liquid of my blood rushing down my neck still an open puncture wound left open. "Get up human, it's time to leave." He said looking at me with disgust.

He licked the remaining blood off his lips, I tried my hardest to stand but my mind and body were not in sinc. "I .. I can't." I cried. The pain in my neck was how my life was going to be now. "If you don't stand up I'll bring the guard in and he can do what he pleases with you and trust me you don't want to know the thoughts he had about your tiny little body." He spat at me. That brought a shiver to my whole body. Come on Arabella get up I managed to stand on two feet and he started walking towards the door, I took my first step and the world started to go dizzy. I took a deep breath and took the next step. When I looked up he was gone. The door left open quickly Arabella hurry up I thought to myself. I managed to get my head back to normal holding my neck as I ran out the door trying to catch up to the vampire who I still didn't even know the name of.

I managed to catch up and he looked behind him nodding his head at something behind me before I could look. I felt something prick my arm and suddenly my body hit the floor and my mind went dark.