-Chapter 8 : Fear, helplessness and The lament of Icarus-

Author's P.O.V:

Jungkook was again lost in the maze of hallways.... again... and this time he was beyond frustrated, yeah he had Lily with him to help, but even so he didn't want to depend on Lily so much.... just an hour ago he decided that he will show Taehyung his worth and now he is lost amidst these confusing jumble of hallways, which seems like they have no end, like a little kid.

Even so he was determined to check out the things of his list that he had made in his mind.... 
let me give you a glimpse of it-

Jungkookie's goals!!

1) make Taehyung, i mean asshole know my worth (well shouldn't it be the last goal, well..... whatever)

2) first, find the way to the library.

3) find the cafeteria, do they call it cafeteria here too, idc.. and eat something coz at this point even the idea of swallowing a whole pig sounds better.

4) finally after finding my answers and eating, sneak out to the strawberry garden and maybe steal some strawberries for other time too, hehe~

5) learn how to not get lost in this damn school!! 

okay so now that you all are familiar with the list, lets proceed~

So, while jungkook was really trying to control himself from crying because he was getting a little bit scared and was having god knows what type of terrible thoughts, the teacher of dark magic and arts showed up like his savior, atleast thats what Jungkook wanted to believe.

Without wasting a minute he literally jumped on the said Teacher who was careful enough to hold the boy.

"Hyunnie-ssi thank God, you came here, I was lost in these maze of hallways!!" jungkook said with flailing his arms everywhere to prove how much troubled he was.

Despite being the one who is not very fond of showing emotions, albeit hugging, Jaehyun was surprised by himself when he comforted the boy as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders...
Can you blame him?? after living for so many years without a family, without a child made him wonder that maybe he is finally understanding how amazing it would feel to hug his own child, his son... and maybe he has already started thinking jungkook as his son since their first meet, the possibility of it didn't sound unreal.

"what are you doing in the west wing, jungkook?? yours and Taehyung's room is in east wing right??" Jaehyun asked when jungkook finally decided to pull away from the hug.

"west wing, east wing?? uhmm i don't know any of it, i just wanted to go to the library, but, i couldn't find my way and got lost and somehow ended up here.... So... am i near library??" jungkook asked, brows furrowing in confusion and a pout evident on his lips as he looked down.

 am i near library??" jungkook asked, brows furrowing in confusion and a pout evident on his lips as he looked down