4

Chenle woke to the soft, steady breathing of Jisung lightly brushing the top of his head. Moving slightly, Chenle could feel Jisung's arm placed over his torso, as if he was afraid Chenle would run.

Chenle rolled his eyes. I'm the one who waited for so long, he thought to himself.

Chenle closed his eyes again, reveling in the warmth that emanated from Jisung's body. When he and Jisung were younger, they always bothered each other at their respective houses, but it always ended with them snuggling together. Although Chenle's parents were very loving, there was something different about being held like Jisung did to him to go to sleep; it felt safer and warmer. Internally, Chenle was really glad that seemingly nothing had changed in their relationship, as if the past 4 years hadn't happened.

Though Chenle felt as though they were a bit clingier than usual, but that was a given. He wouldn't complain about it at all.

Chenle let his eyes rake over Jisung's sculpted cheekbones. Chenle, interested in Jisung's new defined features, took a moment to brush his hand over his cheeks.

With this, Jisung's eyes scrunched up, still closed, and he groaned.

Chenle let his eyes meet Jisung's freshly opened ones, and Jisung gave Chenle one last hug before sitting up. "Hey, good morning," Jisung said brightly. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth and we can go meet the others to eat maybe?"

Chenle nodded, getting off the bed and watching Jisung follow suit.

Together they brushed their teeth, and Jisung let Chenle choose another outfit from his closet to wear for the day.

Chenle was staring at the assortment of clothing Jisung had -- honestly mainly hoodies and t-shirts -- when he felt Jisung's hands smooth his hair down and arrange it like he used to do.

"Hey, shouldn't you wait until I change first?" Chenle asked quizzically.

Jisung smiled softly. "Sorry, I couldn't help it."

Chenle shook his head jokingly. "Should we match today to show off our friendship?" he asked Jisung, pointing at these two, matching colored sweatshirt and t-shirt. "I'll show you my mad fashion skills."

Jisung laughed, taking the t-shirt and a pair of jeans. "D'ya think you'll fit into my jeans?" he asked, since Chenle was a couple inches shorter.

"I'll just cuff them," Chenle said, taking a pair of jeans that were identical to Jisung's choice.

"Okay, I'm going to go change now," Jisung announced.

"Whatever, hurry up," Chenle whined.

Changing into the new clothes himself, he clapped by himself when Jisung came out of the bathroom. "Matching is always so satisfying to me," Chenle said. "Did you want to bring a jacket? It's still a bit chilly."

"Why bring one when I have you to be my warmth?" Jisung asked, leading Chenle to the door from behind.

"Oh my god, stop it," Chenle whined.

Jisung laughed and called out to Mark. "Mark, are you up yet?"

Mark's affirmative yes came from his room.

"Are you gonna tell your friends to come hang with us for breakfast?" Jisung asked, leaning on Chenle from behind.

"Yeah, I'll tell them," Chenle said, texting their group chat.

Me: wake up guys

Me: also jisung wants to go out for bf are u guys down

Injunnie: for boyfriend???