23

The car ride downtown was a long one. Granted it only took around 30 minutes to get down town but for some reason time was dragging.

I was hungry and tired and I'd only been with Ripper for an hour at most. I bit down on my nails, nervousness radiating off of me from the passenger's seat.

"You don't have to look so scared, it's 1pm the sun is up, it's a beautiful day nothing crazy is going to happen." I sensed a hint of frustration in Ripper's tone and that gave me hope. Maybe he's starting to find me annoying. One can hope.

"I know ." I held the urge to throw him a dirty look. I wanted him to leave me alone but I didn't have a death wish. I've slowly learned it's best to hold my tongue around Ripper.

"Then put a smile on that pretty little face. Look Annabella, I've already said I'll try not to kill anyone today - what more do you want from me? Just stop your moaning, stop your complaining and grow up a little okay gorgeous." I allowed a stiff smile to form on my face and busied myself looking at our surroundings out the window.

Downtown wasn't exactly the nicest area in town. The people that lived here were poor, crime was much higher than in my neighbourhood. There was graffiti on every wall in sight. Trash was poured out of the bins right into the streets. But the thing that stuck out the most was that there were prostitutes everywhere. I bet the Blue Water guys really made a buck down here.

I didn't notice that I had goosebumps covering my arms until Ripper pulled up in front of a big house. "Come on Kitten we're here, but before we leave I need you to listen to me. A lot of these girls might start running their mouths, talking about how they're my woman, one or two might mention we've had sex. I'm not going to lie to you, those one or two might be telling the truth but that was before I met you. Okay?"

I felt sick. Of course he's been fucking around with the prostitutes, he's a man and men just can't help themselves. Does he really think I'm ever going to let him put his dick in me after hearing this? I wanted to shout that in his face, tell him he was dirty, but of course I didn't do that.

"Okay." Those girls were welcome to him for all I care. I just had to make sure he didn't come near me ever again.

Ripper quickly gave me a kiss and sent me a smile. Leading me into the big house I found myself impulsively grabbing his hand as soon as we walked in. There were naked girls everywhere. Some were in sexy lingerie, some in leather but majority were naked.

Walking around with Ripper was like walking hand in hand with royalty. Any girl that passed our way gave Ripper's arm a seductive stroke some even attempting to give him a kiss. And every single one of them called him 'Daddy'.

Ripper led us down some stairs that led to what I'm guessing was the basement. "Come on babe, the rest of the guys are through here."

Through the door we were met with Rio, Leo, Ryan and Adam. As well as two other girls who definitely worked here. The basement was quite big, there were poles on either side of the room, circular tables with chairs to assist and a huge bar.

"Well well well look what we have here, it's been a long time Daddy." A tall blonde made her way over to us. She was stunning to say the least. Her boobs were huge, fake of course but huge. And I have to say the same for her ass. She was much taller than me, with a perfect body and a good set of teeth.

"Long time no see Candy, I've been a little preoccupied." Ripper gave her a hug before pulling me closer to him, closer to Candy. "This here is my girl Annabella, kitten this is Candy our best girl."

Candy. What kind of name was Candy? Candy had on an ultra-revealing lingerie set, with a black silk robe. She looked a dream. Why couldn't Ripper be with her?