38

Noah and I sat parked up outside an amazing park, the sun was setting and the view was beautiful. It was just us around and we sat enjoying the silence. "It's such a beautiful night tonight, I could stay here forever."

"It sure is," I looked over at Noah who was already looking over at me. A blush crept over my face as I tried to calm myself down. "You look absolutely beautiful tonight Kitten." I took a deep breath and looked back over at Noah not wanting to seem nervous. "Don't I look beautiful all the time?" I tried to send him an innocent look but his hands reached out to grab me, pulling me into his lap. 

"You know you always looking fucking amazing baby. Right now you look so good I want to do bad bad things to you." A fire erupted in my loins, I tried to squeeze my legs together to relive some of the tension but Rippers body between me prevented me from doing so. "What kind of bad things do you wanna do to me?"

"I could tell you how much I want to rip off your clothes, kiss every part of your sweet little body and pleasure you all night long-" I took in a big gulp of air, my hands gripping on to Noah's hair tugging it slightly, encouraging him. His eyes darkened a little bit, fixating on my lips. "-I could tell you how much I want to do all that, or I could show you." A smile made its way onto my lips and I edged myself even closer to Noah my core slightly brushing onto his erection. This was enough for Noah as he crashed his lips onto mine without hesitation. This kiss was hot, it felt as though I had a fire burning inside of me that only Noah could put out. His hands grabbed the shirt I was wearing ripping it off of my body. He looked like a kid in a candy store burying his head in between my boobs. The feeling alone was a thrill and I needed him inside of me now. Without wasting time I quickly unbuckled his jeans pulling out his big dick. "Someone's in a rush today." He gave me a wicked smile whilst moving my panties to the side underneath my skirt. "No more teasing Noah." He moved me so I was directly above his dick. We locked eyes as I slowly lowered myself onto him. Inch by inch him filling me up until he hit the exact right spot-

I shot out of bed, the sound of my alarm waking me up from my dream. My dream about Ripper. My dream about me having sex with Ripper. It felt so real. It's 7.00am and I'm horny, brilliant. As I showered I thought about my dream. Whilst my mom was chatting away at breakfast I thought about my dream. It's been a couple of weeks since I promised to try with Ripper and it actually hasn't been too bad. I mean he's still a murderous bastard who scares me most of the time. But I've actually laughed once or twice with him and I haven't seen him go into full Ripper mode so my sanity is still very much in tact.

"ANNABELLA?" I jumped at my Moms loud voice, obviously I had zoned out a little there. "Sorry Mom, what did you say?"

"I said, what're you doing tonight? Are you staying at the girls? Going out? Going on a date?" She raised her eyebrows at the word date. "Actually yeah I am going to be out tonight, w-with Noah. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is, it's a Friday. You should bring him around for dinner some time. I'll ask Andrew to come round as well and we can make a night of it! Ask him if Sunday's okay and I'll make dinner. Ooo I need to make sure Andrews free. I'll see you later hunny." She kissed my cheek and ran up stairs probably to call Andrew. How had I gotten myself into this situation? Dinner with Noah, my mom and Andrew sounded like the worst evening ever. Although I suppose it would only be for a couple of hours, I'm sure Ripper could act human for that long.

My phone vibrated pulling me out of my thoughts. Speak of the devil. I grabbed my stuff and made my way outside to Rippers car. As soon as I saw him sitting there, sunglasses on and arm leaning out the window I almost melted. What the fuck is wrong with me? 

Be cool. 

I took one more breath before jumping in the passenger seat.

"Good morning Kitten." He leaned over a gave me a quick kiss that I didn't object to. He also smelt very good. Images from my dream kept flashing in my mind and a blush quickly found its way on my face. "Are you okay? You look flustered." I quickly nodded my head and wound my window down a little for some air.