Let Me Be Your Teacher

ALEX

Eyes shooting open, I find myself in my bed internally thanking God that was just a dream. My head is aching, and my arms and legs are sore. It's still dark out I wonder what the time is.

"Just a dream."

I mutter, attempting to stretch when I'm met with resistance. Panicking, I see my arms and legs are tied to my bed. I frantically look around my eyes, landing on the annoyingly gorgeous man sitting in my chair and looking at me as if he's studying me like I'm a scared animal.

"Please, what do you want from me? I haven't done anything wrong, please if you let me go, I won't tell anyone."

I pleaded, and it seemed not to affect him. He stood with a blank expression on his face and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Why don't you tell me who you are and why you can use the force."

I shimmied away.

"I don't know what the force is I have no clue what you're talking about."

A dark look came over him, and he leaned in closer his nose, almost hitting mine.

"Hard way it is"

He moved his hand and hovered it just beside my head. An intense pain shot through me, and everything was coming out of me all my memories and feelings all being absorbed by him.

I whimpered and tried with everything I had to fight him off. For just a moment, his expression changed to one of confusion.

I started getting flashes from his mind, little ones full of chaos, pain, and loss. Images of fighting with colored blades and flying ships nothing I've never seen anything like it before.

"You're in so much pain."

He pulled away frantically and looked into my eyes with a confused and curious expression on his face.

I could feel his pain in my very soul. It hurt so much I wanted to reach out and touch him.

"Where did you come from?"

I ask beguiled, breaking the sounds of heavy breathing filling the air.

After a few minutes, he responded again, avoiding my questions.

"Who are you?"

I figure he would have known already, but I found myself telling him anyway.

"Umm, my name is Alex. I work at a bookstore I'm 25 years old."

I didn't know what else to say.

He smirked

"Interesting, how did you get here."

How did I get here? What kind of question was that?

"What do you mean I was born here. How did you get here?"

I ask, getting frustrated.

"Can you untie me please."

He thought it over for a moment and undid my restraints, stopping before my right wrist.

"Don't try anything."

I shoved away, only now realizing I was wearing a T-shirt and panties.

He looked down, and I could tell from the pulling pain in my mind he was reading my thoughts.

I blushed and pulled my blankets over my legs.

"Stop it."

I glared at him.