Table For 4

ALEX 

...

The smell of sewage-filled my nose, suffocating me. Greywater to my ankles as I splashed through it soaking my sneakers, moving towards the strange harmonies that lulled me forward, I walked for what felt like an eternity but was mere seconds to anyone else. I found myself in a circular-shaped room where various items surrounded the stone-walled interior toys, clothes, and bones...

"HAHAHAHA." That laughter from earlier filled my mind. No. It filled the room. My head snapped in its direction, laying my eyes on an absurdly tall clown, its orange demonic eyes raked over my body.

I looked down at myself, seeing I was suddenly strapped to a wooden plank completely naked.

"WHAT THE FUCK," I shouted, wondering how the hell I went from standing completely clothed to this.

The clown approached me, and I squirmed, trying to break free of the bonds that held me. I tried to use the force, but nothing happened...It was like I'd never had any power at all. He was right beside me, now running his disgusting gloved hands over my breasts.

"Don't touch me." I spat out venom, garnishing my words.

"Hahaha, Oh Alex, I know you like it...But what would Kylo think too bad he's not here to rescue you. We could have all kinds of fun. Maybe if Maire stops being a party pooper, she could join us."

He laughed some more the vile sound of it disgusted me. He ran his hand down below my belly button, and I wiggled beneath it, trying to push his hand away. He slipped his hand between my spread open legs, and I started to cry and shout with anger at this invasion. He relentlessly rubbed at my clit, sending shockwaves through me my body betraying me at my unwilling responses to someone touching me there. My tears were stinging my eyes and my body, breaking over and over again while he touched me. I hated him. I wanted to kill him a million times over. He spoke, and I didn't realize until then my eyes were closed.

"I knew you'd like it look how wet you are. Maire likes it too. She just won't admit it."

He continued the torturous swirling of his fingers over me. I screamed out for him to stop to get away from me to no avail. I screamed over and over. I'm not a religious person, but I prayed to anyone who would listen to God to have mercy on me and get this horrible creature away from me.

"It's no use. I can do whatever I want to you in here, so just relax and enjoy it. I know I am." He smiled, licking his lips.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!."

I spat in his face and screamed out again.

"Alex..." I heard a distant voice calling me. I know that voice.

"Alex wake up...you're dreaming." My body started to shake...

My eyes sprung open, and I sucked in a deep breath jolting awake to Kylo, shaking me.

My eyes darted over the room, checking my surroundings.

"You were screaming...Hey, you're fine...It was just a dream...God, you're covered in sweat are you ok?"

Kylo's surprisingly soothing tone lulled me back into reality.

I said nothing just pulled closer to him and wrapped my arms around his chest, feeling safe in his arms as he wrapped them around me in a tight embrace.

After a beat, I pulled away, looking up at him. I felt my cheeks flush, and I shifted climbing out of bed to avoid what would come next.

"Before you ask, I don't want to talk about it," I said, my tone sounding harsher than I intended.