Possessed

*This chapter may be triggering to some please be advised if you have issues with rape and rape like scenarios feel free to skip this chapter. 

MARIE

It wasn't my first time assaulted. I used to date this guy who would fuck me whenever I was passed out drunk at parties. It didn't happen often, but it still hurt. I didn't think I would experience something like that again, this time being sober and completely aware.

I didn't sleep. I was daydreaming about being at the carnival the music playing, and the smell of popcorn clouding my senses. I was with Alex, having a great time. Then the tent appeared, the one where I bought my ring. The carnival music started to become distorted, almost creepy, as the tent came closer in my mind. The tent opened, and I saw my ceiling. I was no longer daydreaming.

Looking up, I saw my hands were still tied to my bed. The carnival music faded out from my head as I looked to the end of the bed.

Pennywise was sitting on a chair at the end of the bed, looking pretty pleased with himself over the events that just happened. I could feel bruises on my body, starting to form.

"Asshole," I said to him.

He grinned that creepy clown grin, staring at me. He didn't seem affected by the name-calling.

"Why?" I asked, "What happens with me now? Why do you want to own me?"

He got up from his seat and slowly walked over to me. I jerked in my restraints, nervous that he was going to violate me again. Instead, he pulled a loose piece of my scarf, setting my arms free. He must have known I wasn't going to attack him because the first thing I did was sit up and start dressing.

"Too many questions, doll," he said as I pulled on a black tank top, no bra, and jean shorts. There were scratches all over my shoulders from him.

"Well, the least you can do is answer them after what you did to me," I said, walking past him. He grabbed my hair, pulling me back to his face. He growled, showing sharp teeth.

"I don't owe you anything," He said, giggling a creepy giggle, "You're mine now. I did what I did to make you mine. I can do whatever I want, and you have to obey. Otherwise, you die, and sad little Billy goes on and on for the rest of his days with me as his master."

I jerked in his grip, "I don't understand why I'm so important to you, I only met the guy recently."

Pennywise said nothing but looked down to my right hand, where my ring was. He then looked out my window. It was now 5:30, and the sky turned dark blue, preparing for a sunrise.

"My time is done, for now, I'll return when I feel like it." He smirked. He suddenly let me go and walked out to my living room. I then heard what sounded like screaming. Concerned, I followed.

I saw Pennywise on all fours, growling. His face was morphing into a human face, and his clown outfit morphed into regular clothes. There was a cry of pain. Before I knew it, Pennywise, the clown was replaced by Bill.

He was panting hard, then turned his head to look at me. He said nothing, but then turned back and slammed his fists against the floor, crying.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS? YOU STUPID FUCK!" He yelled to himself, punching himself in the head.

I ran over and knelt in front of him. I was overwhelmed with everything I saw and was experiencing tonight, but the only way for me to calm down was to have Bill explained everything. I had to be calm with him, though, for him to open up.