Easy Killer

ALEX

Marie ran up the stairs after Bill, and I turned smiling, walking over to Kylo, plopping down on the couch next to him.

"She's so happy," I utter to myself as warmth spreads across my face.

"So wanna watch a movie or something," I propose to Kylo. "Something scary, perhaps." I wiggle my eyebrows and wink at him.

"Oh, Alex, must we do this again." He smirks,

"I want to watch The Conjuring. I've seen it before I won't get scared." Batting my lashes, I flipped it on, not bothering to wait for him to argue.

I grabbed a lush fur blanket from the back of the couch and pulled it over us and snuggled into Kylo. I lifted his arm and draped it over my shoulder, looking up at him to smile sweetly.

"There now im cozy." He looked down at me and shook his head.

"My little cold-blooded killer is snuggling on the couch to watch a scary movie." I glared.

"Well, if you want me to move, I will." I pushed away and moved to the other end of the couch. Kylo grabbed my foot and pulled me back, causing me to yelp.

"No..no I don't want to sit next to you anymore." I smacked his arm, and he stopped.

"Oh, I can't wait to punish you. You won't sit down for a week." I bit my lip.

"Yeah, yeah, make all the threats you want big man I'm not scared." I pulled the blanket closer playing the movie.

"Just wait, Alex. Just wait." I ignored him and settled into the couch and focused on the movie.

I jumped a few times and ended up closer and closer as the movie went on. I pretend not to notice as he slipped his arm around me again. I rest my head on his shoulder and "Accidently." brush my hand over his crotch. He shifted a little. "Oops. Sorry."

He didn't say anything, but I could sense his arousal. In his mind, he wanted to bend me over the arm of the couch and fuck me possibly spank me. I grinned, internally laughing at myself, but I didn't want to tease him. It's not fair.

I wasn't ready to have sex yet, but maybe I can do something to ease his tension.

I shifted closer and draped the blanket over our laps. I looked up at him, but he was focused on the movie.

I reached over and slowly lowered my hand to his waistband. He looked down at me then back at the movie. I rubbed my hand over his bulge, and he stiffened. He remained eyes on the tv, and I reached into his pants, grasping him he let out a soft gasp., and I stroked him slowly, gently working his shaft up and down, running my thumb over the tip. He grunted and clutched the arm of the couch. He settled his eyes on the movie. I glanced over, seeing the family in the film getting thrown around by the demon invading their lives.

I let go of him, resting my head down and placed him in my mouth. He groaned out, stroking my hair as I bobbed up and down over his length, hitting the back of my throat. I slid my tongue up the side swirling it around the tip. Desire pooled at my core listening to him moan, enjoying my mouth around him. He was close. I could sense he was going to cum.

He let out in a breathy sigh, "I'm going to cum Alex." He said in warning, but I was here to please.

I continued sucking hard around the tip, egging him on. He grunted out, fisting a hand in my hair, and I swallowed his hot cum as it spilled down my throat. When he finished, I licked him clean and sat up.

"Mmmm, my favorite flavor."

I grinned, licking my lips as he tucked back in. "What was that for?" He asked, breathing heavy. "I felt bad for teasing you." I nestled close again, clenching my thighs together.