Sexcapades

*Ok so we wanted to write a fun combined chapter of Marie and Alex competing for who can out sex the other haha so some heavy smut ahead.

ALEX & KYLO

Kylo chased me up the stairs, almost getting me, but I knew it was more exciting if he didn't. I giggled, running into the room, slamming the door behind me. I ran into the bathroom and hid behind the door, breathing heavily. I felt desire coursing through me, fueling my excitement. Kylo filled the room, heavy steps stomping into the bathroom. I giggled, giving away my position. I jumped out from behind the door and lunged at him like a tiger attacking its prey. He caught me and threw me over his should and slapped my bottom.

"I like it when daddy spanks me." I snickered, wiggling in his arms.

"Oh yeah." He said, stalking towards the bed and sitting down. He threw me over his knee, and I was squirming with arousal thighs clenching together.

"Count with me, Alex." He lifted my dress over my bottom and pulled my panties down.

"Yes, daddy," I mumbled. A hard slap hit my backside, and I jumped. "Oww." I cried. "One."

He hit me again, "Two." again, "Three." he hit me two more times and let me up. I could feel wetness slicking my thighs.

"God, I'm so fucking turned on right now." I stepped out of my panties and unzipped my boots. Then I pulled down the straps of my dress and bra throwing them on the chair behind me.

"Mmm strip big man, I want you. Now." I watched as he peeled off his clothes until he was as naked as I am. I sprinted at him.

MARIE & BILL

MARIE & BILL

I giggled as I stumbled into my room, Bill behind me. He was also in a giddy mood from the super fun night we had.

I guess he didn't think our night was over. He crept up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I want to fuck you all over this room," He whispered into my neck.

I felt my core tingle at his words. "That doesn't sound like a very quiet task we can do."

Just then, I heard loud, slapping sounds from the wall behind my bed, followed by laughing. Oh dear...was Alex and Kylo....?

Bill grinned at the sound of that, "Sounds to me like we don't have to be quiet."

His hand snuck to my breasts and began caressing them, making me moan.

"In fact," he said again, "I think we can be louder."

He then aggressively turned me around to face him and began to take off his clothes.