Confrontation

MARIE

Pennywise, now in full form, reached out and grabbed me by the throat.

"Time to play with the clown," he said.

Immediately, he threw me across the apartment until I landed on the living room floor.

Pennywise laughed to himself.

"Ohhh, I know how much Billy likes you," he said. He picked me up and threw me against the wall, my right shoulder taking most of the blow.

"He likes to touch himself cause of you HAHAHA," He shouted, coming at me.

I wasn't sure if Pennywise was telling the truth or trying to get in my head.

He grabbed me again and threw me at the ceiling. I landed on the floor again. This was all starting to hurt pretty bad.

"Oh, he craaaaves you," Pennywise muttered through his teeth, "And I'm going to starve him of you!!!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" I yelled to the clown, throwing my hand up. He stopped, looking at me with his head cocked to one side.

"You're not touching me anymore!" I yelled at him, "Not until I at least deal with something first."

Despite the pain, I slowly stood up to my feet. Not turning my back to him, I backed up to grab my rain jacket.

"I've got something a hell of a lot more important than you to deal with," I remarked.

Pennywise just stared at me, silent.

I opened my door, looking at him, waiting for an answer. When I didn't get one, I shut the door.

I heard a snarl come from him as the door shut.

****

I got to Alex's place. I went over what I was going to say the whole walk there. I think people passing by me thought I was crazy talking to myself.

I banged on the door and waited. I hoped Alex wasn't home.

Kylofuckface answered the door, just the person I wanted to see.

"Alex is at work," he remarked and started to shut the door.

I stopped it with my forearm, looking into his eyes.

"You're the one I want to see, bud."

He looked confused for a moment, then stepped outside, shutting the door behind him. I examined what he was wearing. This guy seemed to have a thing for black. He looked like he belonged to an emo rock band from space.

"I am not what you call 'bud." he suddenly said, surprising me. "and by the way, I have a name that you will address me as it's Kylo Ren."

"Look, Stylo Ben, this ain't about me," I said, not paying attention to him. "It's about Alex. I don't know what kind of game you're playing with her, but she's becoming dangerous because of you. Frankly? I don't like it."

There was silence between us for a moment. Then he responded.

"She has a powerful force that requires my training. What you perceive as danger is her merely defending herself and protecting her friends."

"She threw me into a fucking wall," I said to him, "And she nearly killed a guy I'm with. I wouldn't say that's defending herself."

"Because you know nothing of her power," he replied, coldly. "Whereas I do. I will train her to use that power properly, and she's going to put it to good use when she rules the galaxy with me."