Tal

"Get up!" Jason yelled as we were going to wake up Nick and Jojo.

"Shh." Cenna said as he slapped Jason. Nick and Jojo moved around in the bed.

"Time to wake up." I said as they both sat up.

"No." Nick whines as he rubbed his eyes. "Bed."

"Get up. We might have a solution to this little problem." I said.

Nick and Jojo smiled at each other, but laid back down. We walked into the living room after pulling them out of bed. We sat down.

"It's ageplay." I said. "Where you become an age you aren't."

"No way!" Nick yelled. He tried to sit up, but Jojo pulled him down almost on his lap.

"It's either ageplay or therapy. Those are your only two options." Caylus said, giving Nick a Dad look.

"Fine." Nick said. "But I don't want to do it alone."

"Who do you want to do it with?" I asked.

"Jojo!" Nick yelled as he hugged Jojo.

I nodded and ran to the computer. I ordered a second packet for Jojo.

"We need to go shopping for baby stuff." Caylus said.

"Let's go." Cenna said.

Then they both left for clothing and baby's things. I rolled my eyes then Jason went to buy breakfast.

"So we become babies when you give us something?" Jojo asked as Nick and him crowded around me and the computer.

"Yup. It's a medicine. It lasts for one week, but I bought a full bottle of it,
just in case." I explained.

"This is going to be different." Nick laughed and I nodded.

After a few hours of waiting for Caylus and Cenna to get back, we ate breakfast and just sat around.

"We're home!" Cenna yelled as they came in, carrying a million bags.

"We need help." Caylus said.

We ran to the car and it was full of a million things. I rolled my eyes as we started to unload everything.