Nick

I couldn't believe that Jordan, Cye and Caleb were actually being nice to us. We invited them over to our pool party.

It's been six months since we told our family and they accepted it, but told us to take care of him.

"What are y'all going to name him anyways?" Caleb asked.

"We want to to be Liam Avery Sim-Mayorga." Jojo said.

"It's cute, but simple." I said. "Liam was my idea. Avery was Jojo's idea."

"Y'all will be great parents." Caleb said as we walked outside.

I wasn't going to swim, because I wasn't feeling too well. Of course, the others were worried, but I said I was fine.

"You ok, Baby?" Jojo asked, getting out of the pool.

"Yeah, babe." I said, kissing his nose a little. "Just a little tired."

"We got these lounge chairs for a reason, babe." Jojo said.

He picked me up and carried me over. I laid down and he kissed my cheek. I smiled.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked.

"I don't know." Jojo replied. "We both got lucky, I guess."

"I definitely did." I said.

We kissed and he dived into the pool, blowing me a kiss. I turned and closed my eyes.

Then my water broke...

"Jojo!" I yelled. "My water broke!"

"You're one and a half months early, how?" Jojo asked.

"Ahhh!" I yelled.

Jojo picked me up and we ran to the front. Jojo jumped into the back, Tal and Caylus in the front.

Everybody came behind us in Cenna's car. I was gripping Jojo's hand as we ran into the hospital.

"Help! He's having the baby!" Tal yelled and Jojo kissed my cheek one last time.

Then they took me away. Caylus and Tal had to hold Jojo back.