Jojo

I can't believe they hurt Nick. I got so scared when Nick didn't answer my calls then everybody started calling him. We brought him inside the house, Ant hugged him so tightly.

"I'm ok." Nick said.

"No, you're not." I said.

We dragged him to the kitchen. Tal pulled off Nick's shirt. It revealed a bloody shoulder. Tal started to clean the wound as Nick gripped my hand, because of the pain.

"It's all better now." Tal said as he finished wrapping up the bandages and lifted Nick off the counter like a dad. "Don't ever scare me like that ever again, Nick."

"Y'all shouldn't worry about me. I'm eighteen. I'm old enough to take care of myself." Nick said.

"Nick, listen. We aren't saying that you aren't old enough to take care of yourself. We are saying that we care about you." Cenna said.

"Nick, I was scared to death when you didn't answer my calls." I said as I hugged him.

"Ok. Ok. I'm not dead yet." Nick said as he hugged me back.

"Exactly, Nick." Caylus said and we all turned to him. "You aren't dead yet. Something could happen at any time and we wouldn't be there."

"He isn't wrong, Nick." Tal said. "We are just trying to help you."

"Are you staying the night?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah." Nick said and we all nodded.

"How about you go change in Adi's room?" I asked. "Adi is going on a trip with Emily. We will have his room to ourselves."

"Sadly, yes." Adi said as he brought his suitcase to the living room.

"Night, guys." Nick said and went to Adi's room.

"Night." I said.

We all went to outside to tell Adi and Emily, Adi's girlfriend goodbye and then they left. We all went to the living room.

"What do y'all want to do?" Tal asked. Everybody looked at him weird. "About Nick."

"We can not let him go anywhere by himself?" Jason asked.

"It's so much more than that." I said and everyone nodded.

"Do you remember when he started to cry when he got lost in the corn field? We can't leave him alone at all." Caylus said. "He is the youngest out of all of us."

"We know, he is like our little brother and we need to protect him." Michael said. "No matter what."

"Deal." Tal said. "But we need to tell him about it. We can't just go all overprotective then him think we are doing it for no reason."

"Ok. He should be out here in a minute." I said.