Tal

Caylus and I went to the store to get a pregnant test for Nick. We found one and went to check it out.

"Oh is this for your girlfriend?" The lady asked.

"For a friend actually." Caylus said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Do you want it to be a little boy or a little girl?" The lady asked.

"We don't care. We just wanted it to be happy." I said, grabbing the bag.

She nodded and we took off to the car. We both broke into laughing at her reaction.

"She doesn't know." Caylus said.

We drove to the house and noticed that we had a new neighbors moving in. We waved to them then ran inside as fast as we could.

"We got it!" Caylus and I yelled.

We ran to the living room, handing the bag to Nick. We went to their house. Nick went to the bathroom  and Jojo started getting worried.

"I don't know whether I should be happy or scared if Nick is actually pregnant." Jojo said.

"If he is, we will help." I said and rubbed his back.

"Thanks." Jojo said. Nick came out and sighed.

"It's in the bathroom." Nick said and sat on Jojo's lap. "Can someone look at it for me?"

"Sure." Caylus said.

"There's two." Nick said.

Caylus nodded. Ant and Cenna went with him. Nick cuddled up to Jojo, trying not to cry.

"Uh." Ant said. "It's positive."

"What do we do?" Nick asked, started to crying.

Then the doorbell went off.