Caylus

I finished filming and decided to go downstairs to see the babies. Jojo and Nick were playing on the floor and Cenna was sitting on the couch, watching them.

"Hey." I said as I walked in.

"Caywus!" Jojo and Nick yelled as they hugged my legs.

"Hey, Caylus." Cenna said as he smiled at me.

I smiled back as Tal came from the backyard studio to the living room and I sat next to Cenna then Tal sat next to me.

"Hungwy!" Jojo whined as he pulled on mine and Cenna's hand.

"Nicky hungwy too." Nick whined as he pulled on Tal. "I want fwuit!"

"Dang. Kids are needy." I said as I picked up Jojo. Cenna laughed.

"I watched them for an hour. I need a nap. One of the boys can come take a nap with me if y'all want." Cenna said as he headed upstairs.

"No nappy!" Nick yelled.

"Yeah! No nappy!" Jojo yelled.

We cut them bananas and orange slices. We put them in bowls. Jojo started eating right away and Nick studied it then started eating it.

"They are so cute." I whispered to Tal as Jason walked in from outside.

"I got a date tomorrow!" Jason announced.

"How?" Tal asked and Jason rolled his eyes at him.

"He asked if I liked kids, because I changed my wallpaper to baby Nick and Jojo. She asked if they were mine and I said Nick was and Jojo was my best friend's kid." Jason explained and I rolled my eyes.

"So you lied?" I asked.

"Yeah." Jason said. "But I have to bring Nick to the date with me. Her name is Leah. She said we can even have the date here."

"Bring her here so she can see how good you are with both of the babies or you can take both of the babies on the date, because Tal and I have a meeting." Tal said.

"Ok. I'll take them with me, because there is no way I'm staying here just in case." Jason said.

"Cenna has to go on a date with his girlfriend." I said.

"I said I'm taking them with me. Do we have strollers?" Jason asked.

"Yeah. It's in the baby room and you need to take the baby bag." I said.