Nick

I set up a prank on Jojo. We are at the mall right now and Jojo went to the bathroom. He wanted me to come, because he's overprotective, but I told him that I would be fine.

The prank was to test his love for me and I got some of my old friends, Zach and Jack to fake bully me. We saw Jojo coming up so they started to push me.

"Gay." Zach said, trying not to laugh.

"Fag!" Jack yelled.

Jojo ran over and pushed them out of the way and kneeled next to me, I was on the ground.

"It's ok, Nick. I'm here." Jojo said and kissed me.

"Wow." Zach said and I face palmed.

"Let me guess." Jojo said, helping me up. "Loyalty prank?"

"Uh yeah." I laughed.

"Well y'all stay here real quick. I'm going to get us some food." Jojo said.

"Me too!" Zach yelled and followed him. Jack rolled his eyes.

Jack's phone went off. He looked at me. I nodded for him to go and answer it. He took off to the bathroom and smiled at me.

"Hey, little Nick!" A voice yelled.

I turned around to see Cye, Jordan and Caleb. I started to run and they took off after me. People stared, but I kept going.

I ran out of the mall, to the parking lot and to the park. I kept running and I was almost home when I was tackled to the ground.

"Long time no see, little Nick." Cye said. I swallowed the lump in my throat as they smirked at me.

Jordan and Cye lifted me up, making me face Caleb. They started pulling me to the rock wall. They threw me to it and started punching and kicking me.

My phone kept going off, but they ignored it. Cye threw my phone, breaking it. I lost all hope.

How is Jojo supposed to save little Nick now?